Introducing the All New ATLAS "Aero Taper Lock Attachment System" Line of Free-Float Handguards from Aero Precision Posted on 11 Aug 16:41 , 0 comments
ATLAS stands for Aero Taper Lock Attachment System. This is a patent pending design that requires no timing and locks up better than any other handguard on the market. They are ultra-light and feature indexing notches on the top rail for improved operator grip. These look incredible when paired with Aero Precision's new Gen 2 Upper Receivers. Very much like the M4E1 Uppers with Gen 2 Handguards, there is a monolithic top rail so you’ll have more options when mounting your optics.
As of this release the ATLAS S-One handguards will be available in Black and FDE 15” Handguards in KeyMod and MLOK, and Black and FDE 12” Handguards in MLOK…12” KeyMod handguards are coming early next week, as are the 7” and 9” variations which will both be available in KeyMod and MLOK.
The ATLAS handguards include Aero Precision's new proprietary barrel nut and will work on any mil-spec upper receiver.
- 1 piece free float design
- ATLAS Aero Taper Lock Attachment System
- Scalloped rails
- Finger Grooved Top & Bottom Rail
- Ultra Slim 1.3" Inside Diameter
- Compatible with Low Profile Gas Blocks
- Quick Disconnect Sling Socket at the 3 and 9 o’clock positions
- Precision Machined from Aerospace Grade 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Type III Class II Hard Coat Anodized Black