Aero Precision M5 Enhanced Complete Lower Receiver w/ Magpul MOE & PRS®
Aero Precision's M5 .308 Complete Lower Receiver is the perfect base for your custom big-bore AR rifle. Our enhanced complete lower receiver includes the Magpul MOE Grip and PRS® Precision Adjustable Rifle Stock. Save when you buy it complete and let our specialist do the installation for you!
- Works with standard DPMS 308 components and magazines
- Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- Bolt catch is threaded for a screw pin (no roll pin needed)
- Integrated trigger guard
- Selector markings will work with 45, 60 or 90 degree safety selectors
- Accepts Battle Arms Development short throw safety selectors, but will work with any standard selector
- No gap with aftermarket pistol grips
- M5 Lower Receiver in Magpul FDE Cerakote (H-267)
- Magpul PRS® SR25/M110 Stock - Black
- Magpul MOE Grip - Black
- Lower parts kit
- Rifle receiver extension
- .308 rifle buffer and spring
- These parts are installed
Magpul PRS® Precision Adjustable Rifle Stock Details:
The Magpul PRS® (Precision Rifle/Sniper) – SR25/M110 Model is a drop-in, precision-adjustable butt stock especially designed for the longer charging handle throw of 7.62x51 AR platforms. Designed to offer the fine-tuned, customized feel of a precision target stock, the PRS® is adjustable for both comb height and length-of-pull without sacrificing the durability necessary to withstand the operational environment.
Compared to the A2 stock, the PRS® can shorten LOP by 0.25" or extend it by 0.75" as well as provide three-quarters of an inch of comb height adjustment. Machined aluminum adjustment knobs feature positive-locking click detents to maintain position under recoil and allows easy, tool-less adjustments by simply rotating the knobs. Aluminum butt-plate and alloy steel adjustment shafts provide stability and strength to withstand severe impact conditions. Rubber butt-pad offers positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage for optimal accuracy even with body armor or modular gear. Bottom Picatinny-type rail allows for monopod use or additional sling mounts. Stock includes all mounting hardware for A1/A2 type rifles with fixed stock.
Proudly Made in U.S.A.
STOCK FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Mounts to rifle-length receiver extension tube without A2 spacer (not included)
- Enhanced strength aluminum butt-plate withstands severe impact and recoil up to .50 BMG
- Rubber butt-pad provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage
- Machined aluminum adjustment knobs with positive locking click detents
- Black, hardened, solid steel adjustment shafts finished with Melonite® for wear and corrosion resistance
- All aluminum components finished with MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 hard anodizing
- Stout construction provides extra weight for improved weapon balance and stability
- Bottom Picatinny-type rail with removable cover for use with a monopod or additional optional sling mounts
- Sling Mounts
- Front/Rear - 1.25" aluminum sling loops (left-right reversible)
NOTE: The PRS is a direct replacement for an A1 or A2 fixed stock. Fitting to a carbine with a collapsible stock will require a rifle-length receiver extension tube, rifle buffer and spring (not included).
This SR25/M110 model may also be used on AR15/M16 rifles to provide additional charging handle clearance. Stock is not compatible with Bushmaster® BAR-10 and Rock River Arms® LAR-8 due to additional charging handle to cheek riser interference issues.
FFL Terms and Conditions (PLEASE READ!!!):
- Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information AS WELL AS the name, email and a good contact phone number for the FFL dealer you want us to ship your receiver to in the order comment box while checking out. We will obtain the shipping address and other necessary information directly from them.
- If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file or is uncooperative with our request there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all lower receivers returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.