Aero Precision M5 Stripped AR .308 Lower Receiver - Gen 2 - Anodized Black
Aero Precision's M5 .308 Stripped Lower Receiver is the perfect foundation for your next big-bore AR build. Precision machined from 7075 T-6 billet blank and finished with a beautiful and durable Type III Class II black hardcoat anodize. Mil-spec dimensions and coating ensure the highest quality and correct component interface.
- Works with standard DPMS profile 308 components and magazines
- Upper Tension Screw - Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver through the use of a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver.
- Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- Bolt catch is threaded for a screw pin (no roll pin needed)
- Integrated trigger guard
- Selector markings will work with 45, 60 or 90 degree safety selectors
- Accepts Battle Arms Development short throw safety selectors, but will work with any standard selector
- No gap with aftermarket pistol grips
- Stripped M5 (.308) Lower Receiver in Anodized Black
- Nylon tipped tensioning set screw
FFL Terms and Conditions (PLEASE READ!!!):
- Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information AS WELL AS the name, email and a good contact phone number for the FFL dealer you want us to ship your receiver to in the order comment box while checking out. We will obtain the shipping address and other necessary information directly from them.
- If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file or is uncooperative with our request there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all lower receivers returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.