Dead Bolt GEN II +P Premium Nickel Boron (NiB) AR-15 / M16 Bolt Carrier Group
A smooth nickel boron finish and chrome lining to military specifications increases durability, strength and service life while reducing clean up time and the amount of dust and grime grabbing oil needed to keep your rifle or pistol running at peak performance time after time for years to come.
This second generation features a more robust design which better balances the overall weight and durability while greatly reducing surface to surface friction allowing your weapon to run smoother and cooler.
This complete bolt carrier group is a perfect upgrade for any AR-15 or M16 platform .223 / 5.56 or 300 Blackout pistol or rifle and is completely legal in all 50 states.
Assembly, Materials and Specifications:
- Mil-Spec 8620 Tool Steel Carrier - M16 Profile with shrouded firing pin.
- Carrier Finish Inside and Outside: Nickel Boron
- Carrier Bore: Hard Chrome to 188.8.131.52 Mil-Std 171
- Mil-Spec Tool Steel Carrier Gas Key
- Gas Key Finish Inside and Outside: Nickel Boron
- Gas Key Bore: Hard Chrome to 184.108.40.206 Mil-Std 171
- Gas Key Attachment: Grade 8 Hardware, Properly Staked to Mil-Spec (220.127.116.11 MIL-R-63997B(AR))
- Bolt Material: Carpenter No. 158® Steel - Precision CNC Machined
- Bolt Finish Inside and Outside: Nickel Boron
- Bolt Firing Pin Bore Finish: Hard Chrome to 18.104.22.168 Mil-Std 171
- Bolt Hardening Technique: Shot Peened to most current military specification
- Bolt Testing and Inspection: High Pressure Tested (HPT) and Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI)
- Extractor Material: 4340 Aircraft Grade Steel
- Extractor Hardening Technique: Shot Peened to most current military specification, Heat Treated to RC 48-53
- Extractor Finish: Nickel Boron
- Firing Pin Material: AISI 8740 Steel
- Firing Pin Finish: Hard Chrome to 22.214.171.124 Mil-Std 171
- Cam Pin Material: 4340 Aircraft Grade Steel
- Cam Pin Finish: Hard Chrome to 126.96.36.199 Mil-Std 171
- Firing Pin Retaining Pin Material: Hardened Spring Steel
- Firing Pin Retaining Pin Finish: Phosphate to 188.8.131.52 Mil-Std 171