Aero Precision M4E1 American Flag Cerakote Builder Set - Limited Run
Aero Precision's Limited Edition March 2017 Builder Set features an M4E1 matched upper /lower receiver set and 15" Keymod or M-LOK™ handguard with a American Flag Cerakote finish.
This package deal includes the finished pieces you need to assemble your own American Flag Cerakote M4E1 Rifle, including an M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver, AR15 Gen 2 Lower Receiver, Gen 2 Enhanced Handguard of choice and Billet Trigger Guard all finished in American Flag Cerakote. Stand out at the range with a unique and eye catching build. This is a one time offer for this finish - once they are gone, they are gone!
- M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver finished in American Flag Cerakote. Upper receiver is assembled and includes the forward assist, dust cover and barrel nut.
- AR15 Gen 2 Stripped Lower Receiver finished in American Flag Cerakote
- 15" Enhanced Gen 2 KeyMod or M-LOK™ Handguard finished in American Flag Cerakote
- Billet Trigger Guard in American Flag Cerakote
FFL Terms and Conditions (PLEASE READ!!!):
- Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information AS WELL AS the name, email and a good contact phone number for the FFL dealer you want us to ship your receiver to in the SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS box while checking out. We will obtain the shipping address and other necessary information directly from them.
- If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file or is uncooperative with our request there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all lower receivers returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.