Aero Precision AR-15 Stripped Lower Receiver - TEXAS Special Edition - CLEARANCE
CLEARANCE! NO ORDER LIMIT!
This Special Edition AR15 Lower Receiver is dedicated to the great state of Texas. Nicknamed the Lone Star State, the star serves as a reminder of the state’s struggle for independence from Mexico. This custom design is showcased on our Gen 2 AR15 Lower Receiver, cutting all the way through the magwell of the receiver. Custom TEXAS engravings and a TX serial number designation make this a truely unique base for your next build.
- Star cut all the way through the magwell of the lower receiver
- Custom MOD TEXAS engraving
- Custom serial number designation (Example: TX0001)
- Gen 2 Aero Precision Lower Receiver with Flared Magwell and Upper Tension Screw
FFL Terms and Conditions (PLEASE READ!!!):
- Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information AS WELL AS the name, email and a good contact phone number for the FFL dealer you want us to ship your receiver to in the order comment box while checking out. We will obtain the shipping address and other necessary information directly from them.
- If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file or is uncooperative with our request there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all lower receivers returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.