Anderson Built AR-15 Upper / Lower Combo Set w/ Dead Bolt BCG & Charging Handle
ON SALE!!! 3/26/2017 - 4/15/2017
Anderson AR-15 Lower Receiver with Parts Kit (INSTALLED):
Anderson's Semi-Auto, Lower Receiver delivers custom shop quality without the typical custom shop price. The perfect platform to start your ultimate, mission-specific, AR-15 rifle, carbine or pistol. Manufactured in the United States from a high-strength, 7075 T6 aluminum forging for reliable performance and outstanding durability. Built to exact Mil-Spec dimensions and requirements, hard coat anodized finish adds extra strength to the receiver walls and delivers superior abrasion-resistance for rugged field use. Precision-machined to ensure perfect fit, drop-in installation of Mil-Spec, aftermarket components.
MARKED: MULTI CAL
FINISH: Hard Coat Anodize Type III Class II
Complete lower parts kit manufactured in the United States by a major military/NASA contractor containing all of the internal parts and pistol grip you need to build or rebuild your small pin AR-15 lower receiver including Mil-Spec fire control group with heavy hammer and full weight hammer spring for positive primer ignition across a wide variety of ammunition types and manufacturers and A2 style grip. Every single kit is hand checked for completeness and component quality before it leaves our facility. The pistol grip is made from an ultra high-impact injection molded polymer that retains the look and feel of the battle proven A2 style grip with its perfectly situated second finger ledge, checkering and deeply grooved back strap while adding durability and improved control.
- A2 Style Pistol Grip with Checkering, Deeply Grooved Back Strap and Finger Ledge
- Mil-Spec Trigger
- Standard Weight Trigger Spring
- Mil-Spec Hammer - Heavy
- Heavy Power Hammer Spring
- Steel Dis-connector
- Dis-connector Spring
- Steel Trigger Pin - Nitride Finish X2
- Flat Mil-Spec Trigger Guard
- Steel Trigger Guard Roll Pin/Coil
- Steel Takedown Pin - Nitride Finish
- Steel Pivot Pin - Nitride Finish
- Takedown/Pivot Pin Detent X2
- Takedown/Pivot Pin Detent Spring X2
- Steel Selector/Safety Switch - Nitride Finish
- Selector/Safety Detent
- Selector/Safety Detent Spring
- Buffer Retaining Detent - Nitride Finish
- Buffer Retaining Detent Spring
- Steel Bolt Release - Nitride Finish
- Steel Bolt Release Plunger - Nitride Finish
- Bolt Release Plunger Spring
- Steel Bolt Release Roll Pin/Coil
- Steel Magazine Catch - Nitride Finish
- Magazine Catch Spring
- Steel Magazine Release Button - Nitride Finish
Anderson AR-15 Upper Receiver with Parts Kit (INSTALLED):
Anderson upper receivers are manufactured for us in the United States by a major military and NASA contract to U. S. Military Specification. Forged from 7075 T-6 Aluminum and hard coat type III class III anodized in matte black for durability and reliability in the most extreme of environments.
- Manufactured to U. S. Mil-Spec
- Forged 7075 T-6 Aluminum
- M-4 Upper Receiver with M-4 Feed Ramps
- 1913 Picatinny Rail Flat Top
- Includes Forward Assist & Dust Cover - (Assembled)
- Multi-Caliber Capable
- Hard Coat Anodize Type III Class II
- Matte Black Finish
Dead Bolt Gen II +P Premium AR-15 / M16 Bolt Carrier Group:
A phosphate finish and chrome lining to military specifications increases durability, strength and service life while reducing clean up time and the amount of dust and grime grabbing oil needed to keep your rifle or pistol running at peak performance time after time for years to come.
This second generation features a more robust design which better balances the overall weight and durability while greatly reducing surface to surface friction allowing your weapon to run smoother and cooler.
This complete bolt carrier group is a perfect upgrade for any AR15 or M16 platform .223 / 5.56 or 300 Blackout pistol or rifle and is completely legal in all 50 states.
Bolt Carrier Group Assembly, Materials and Specifications:
- Mil-Spec 8620 Tool Steel Carrier - M16 Profile with shrouded firing pin.
- Carrier Finish Inside and Outside: Phosphate to 188.8.131.52 Mil-Std 171
- Carrier Bore: Hard Chrome to 184.108.40.206 Mil-Std 171
- Mil-Spec Tool Steel Carrier Gas Key
- Gas Key Finish Inside and Outside: Phosphate to 220.127.116.11 Mil-Std 171
- Gas Key Bore: Hard Chrome to 18.104.22.168 Mil-Std 171
- Gas Key Attachment: Grade 8 Hardware, Properly Staked to Mil-Spec (22.214.171.124 MIL-R-63997B(AR))
- Bolt Material: Carpenter No. 158® Steel - Precision CNC Machined
- Bolt Finish Inside and Outside: Phosphate to 126.96.36.199 Mil-Std 171
- Bolt Firing Pin Bore Finish: Hard Chrome to 188.8.131.52 Mil-Std 171
- Bolt Hardening Technique: Shot Peened to most current military specification
- Bolt Testing and Inspection: High Pressure Tested (HPT) and Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI)
- Extractor Material: 4340 Aircraft Grade Steel
- Extractor Hardening Technique: Shot Peened to most current military specification, Heat Treated to RC 48-53
- Extractor Finish: Phosphate to 184.108.40.206 Mil-Std 171
- Firing Pin Material: AISI 8740 Steel
- Firing Pin Finish: Hard Chrome to 220.127.116.11 Mil-Std 171
- Cam Pin Material: 4340 Aircraft Grade Steel
- Cam Pin Finish: Hard Chrome to 18.104.22.168 Mil-Std 171
- Firing Pin Retaining Pin Material: Hardened Spring Steel
- Firing Pin Retaining Pin Finish: Phosphate to 22.214.171.124 Mil-Std 171
Ground Zero Precision Mil-Spec AR-15 Charging Handle:
Our Mil-Spec Charging Handle is precision CNC machined in the great state of Texas from billet 7075 T-6 Aluminum and hard coat anodized to military specifications.
- 1 x Mil-Spec Charging Handle
FFL Terms and Conditions (PLEASE READ!!!):
- Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information AS WELL AS the name, email and a good contact phone number for the FFL dealer you want us to ship your receiver to in the order comment box while checking out. We will obtain the shipping address and other necessary information directly from them.
- If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file or is uncooperative with our request there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all lower receivers returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.