AR-15 Pistol Buffer Tube Assembly Kit
If you're ready to try a short barreled upper on an "Other" AR-15 lower without any hassle a pistol buffer tube is a great way to go. This tube is precision machined on the latest CNC machinery from a 7075-T6 billet aerospace aluminum blank and finished with rugged matte black Mil-Spec Type III Class II anodizing. Throughout the manufacturing process tolerances are very tightly controlled so that the end product is a perfect fit with your receiver leaving zero gap between components while allowing zero play or wobble.
Our AR-15 Pistol Buffer Tube features two foam pads made from NPVC, also known as NBR or Nitrile. We chose this foam product for our pistol buffer tubes because of its resistance to oils / solvents, abrasion resistance and high tensile strength. NVPC is a very stable organic compound where the functional unit is a Carbon atom bonded to a Nitrogen atom with a triple bond. Typically the main causes of rubber break down are ozone and UV light. Our NPVC foam utilizes anti-degradants in its formulation to improve the resistance to the effects of ozone and UV light. These NPVC foam sleeves have great resistance against compression set (memory) when within a temperature range of of -20F to +220F. Each buffer tube comes with one foam wrap pre-installed (shrink method) and one spare slip-on.
The Ground Zero Precision AR-15 Pistol Buffer Tube Assembly Kit Includes:
- 7075-T6 Buffer Tube - Hard Coat Anodized Black to Mil-Spec Type III Class II (MIL-A-8625 Rev. F)
- Mil-Spec End Plate - Gun Quality Steel with Mil-Spec Phosphate Finish (MIL-DTL-16232 Rev. G)
- Mil-Spec Castle Nut
- Carbine AR-15 Buffer
- Slick-Kote™ Carbine AR-15 Spring
- 2 Foam Rest Pads - One pre-installed (shrink method) and one spare slip-on.
Other Detailed Specifications:
- Precision CNC machined to fit all MIL-Spec carbine buffers and springs.
- Precision CNC cut lower slot to accept all Mil-Spec end plates and most after-market sling mounting accessories.
- Overall length of tube: 7 3/8"
- Overall diameter of tube: 1.25"
- Proudly made by Americans in Texas, U.S.A.
---This Assembly Kit Is Intended For AR-15 Pistols Only---
*** AR-15 & AR-10 PISTOLS ARE NOT LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA***
Recommended tools for assembly (not included):