Anderson Manufacturing AR-15 Pistol Lower Kit
SALE PRICE VALID THROUGH MAY 15, 2017
Stripped, Semi-Auto, Lower Receiver delivering custom shop quality without the typical custom shop price. The perfect platform to start your ultimate, mission-specific, AR-15 rifle, carbine or pistol. Manufactured in the United States from a high-strength, 7075 T6 aluminum forging for reliable performance and outstanding durability. Built to exact Mil-Spec dimensions and requirements, hard coat anodized finish adds extra strength to the receiver walls and delivers superior abrasion-resistance for rugged field use. Precision-machined to ensure perfect fit, drop-in installation of Mil-Spec, aftermarket components.
AR-15 LOWER RECEIVER
MARKED: MULTI CAL
Lower Parts Kit:
Complete lower parts kit manufactured in the United States by a major military/NASA contractor containing all of the internal parts and pistol grip you need to build or rebuild your small pin AR-15 lower receiver including Mil-Spec fire control group with heavy hammer and full weight hammer spring for positive primer ignition across a wide variety of ammunition types and manufacturers and A2 style grip. Every single kit is hand checked for completeness and component quality before it leaves our facility. The pistol grip is made from an ultra high-impact injection molded polymer that retains the look and feel of the battle proven A2 style grip with its perfectly situated second finger ledge, checkering and deeply grooved back strap while adding durability and improved control.
Fits all Mil-Spec stripped AR-15 lower receivers
This kit includes all of the following:
- A2 Style Pistol Grip with Checkering, Deeply Grooved Back Strap and Finger Ledge
- Mil-Spec Trigger
- Standard Weight Trigger Spring
- Mil-Spec Hammer - Heavy
- Heavy Power Hammer Spring
- Steel Dis-connector
- Dis-connector Spring
- Steel Trigger Pin - Nitride Finish X2
- Flat Mil-Spec Trigger Guard
- Steel Trigger Guard Roll Pin/Coil
- Steel Takedown Pin - Nitride Finish
- Steel Pivot Pin - Nitride Finish
- Takedown/Pivot Pin Detent X2
- Takedown/Pivot Pin Detent Spring X2
- Steel Selector/Safety Switch - Nitride Finish
- Selector/Safety Detent
- Selector/Safety Detent Spring
- Buffer Retaining Detent - Nitride Finish
- Buffer Retaining Detent Spring
- Steel Bolt Release - Nitride Finish
- Steel Bolt Release Plunger - Nitride Finish
- Bolt Release Plunger Spring
- Steel Bolt Release Roll Pin/Coil
- Steel Magazine Catch - Nitride Finish
- Magazine Catch Spring
- Steel Magazine Release Button - Nitride Finish
Pistol Buffer Tube Kit
This pistol buffer tube is precision machined on the latest CNC machinery from a 7075 T6 billet aircraft aluminum blank and finished with rugged matte black Type III anodizing. Throughout the manufacturing process tolerances are very tightly controlled so that the end product is a perfect fit with your receiver leaving zero gap between components while allowing zero play or wobble.
Complete with standard carbine buffer, buffer spring, end plate, castle nut and comfortable high density foam wrap, this kit comes with everything you need to build your AR-15 lower into a completely legal short barrel upper ready platform.
FFL Terms and Conditions (PLEASE READ!!!):
- Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information AS WELL AS the name, email and a good contact phone number for the FFL dealer you want us to ship your receiver to in the order comment box while checking out. We will obtain the shipping address and other necessary information directly from them.
- If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file or is uncooperative with our request there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all lower receivers returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.