LIMITED EDITION Next Level Armament Billet Fifteen AR-15 Builders Set - Battleworn Noveske Green
This custom AR-15 builders set is like none you've ever seen before! Starting with the new Next Level Armament Billet Fifteen ultra light weight AR-15 receiver set and free-float handguard and finished in a beautiful battleworn Noveske Green cerakote by Ground Zero Coatings this set is sure to turn some heads. The NLX15 billet receiver set weighs in at just 15 ounces putting it among the very lightest available today! That’s just under a pound for both upper and lower combined.
Next Level Armament designed this receiver set to be as light weight as possible without sacrificing strength by removing material in places that will not effect the integrity of the receiver and without any skeletonized areas aside from the shell deflector. The forward assist has also been moved further forward to allowing left handed shooters more clearance when using ambi charging handles such as the NLX Ambi.
This is a one time offer for this finish - once they are gone, they are gone!
- Next Level Armament Billet Fifteen Stripped Lower Receiver - Custom Battleworn Noveske Green Cerakote Finish
- Next Level Armament Billet Fifteen Stripped Upper Receiver - Custom Battleworn Noveske Green Cerakote Finish
- Next Level Armament Ultra-Light Free-float Handguard - Custom Battleworn Noveske Green Cerakote Finish
Upper & Lower Receiver Specifications:
- Precision CNC Machined Aerospace Grade 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Integrated Upper to Lower Receiver Tension Adjustment Screw - Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver through the use of a nylon tipped tension adjustment set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver.
- Integrated over-sized trigger guard
- Designed to be the lightest weight possible without sacrificing strength
Free-Float Handguard Specifications:
- Precision CNC machined from aerospace grade 7075-T6 aluminum
- 13" single rail, super slim, free-floating handguard with a proprietary positive locking accessory attachment design for an extremely compact profile
- Super lightweight design with rail at 12 o-clock position forms a continuous picatinny railed top section with upper receiver
- Includes 3 user detachable 2-slot rail sections positionable at the 3, 6, and 9 o-clock positions
- Integral anti-rotation tabs for a rock-solid position lock
- Accommodates low-profile gas blocks
- Ergonomic Slim Tubular Profile for positive handling & control
Proudly designed and manufactured in Michigan U.S.A.
FFL Terms and Conditions (PLEASE READ!!!):
- Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information AS WELL AS the name, email and a good contact phone number for the FFL dealer you want us to ship your receiver to in the order comment box while checking out. We will obtain the shipping address and other necessary information directly from them.
- If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file or is uncooperative with our request there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all lower receivers returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.