Dead Bolt GEN III +P Premium Left Handed AR15 / M16 Bolt Carrier Group - Black Nitride
A slick Black Nitride finish increases durability, strength and service life while reducing clean up time and the amount of dust and grime grabbing oil needed to keep your rifle or pistol running at peak performance time after time for years to come.
This third generation features a more robust design which better balances the overall weight and and features a durable Black Nitride finish which greatly reduces surface to surface friction allowing your weapon to run smoother and cooler.
This complete bolt carrier group is a perfect upgrade for any left handed AR-15 or M16 platform .223 / 5.56 or 300 Blackout pistol or rifle and is completely legal in all 50 states.
Assembly, Materials and Specifications:
- Mil-Spec 8620 Tool Steel Carrier - M16 Profile with shrouded firing pin.
- Carrier Finish Inside and Outside: Black Nitride
- Carrier Bore: Black Nitride
- Mil-Spec Tool Steel Carrier Gas Key
- Gas Key Finish Inside and Outside: Black Nitride
- Gas Key Bore: Black Nitride
- Gas Key Attachment: Grade 8 Hardware, Properly Staked to Mil-Spec (18.104.22.168 MIL-R-63997B(AR))
- Bolt Material: Carpenter No. 158® Steel - Precision CNC Machined
- Bolt Finish Inside and Outside: Black Nitride
- Bolt Firing Pin Bore Finish: Black Nitride
- Bolt Hardening Technique: Shot Peened to most current military specification
- Bolt Testing and Inspection: High Pressure Tested (HPT) and Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI)
- Extractor Material: 4340 Aircraft Grade Steel
- Extractor Hardening Technique: Shot Peened to most current military specification, Heat Treated to RC 48-53
- Extractor Finish: Black Nitride
- Firing Pin Material: AISI 8740 Steel
- Firing Pin Finish: Hard Chrome to 22.214.171.124 Mil-Std 171
- Cam Pin Material: 4340 Aircraft Grade Steel
- Cam Pin Finish: Hard Chrome to 126.96.36.199 Mil-Std 171
- Firing Pin Retaining Pin Material: Hardened Spring Steel
- Firing Pin Retaining Pin Finish: Phosphate to 188.8.131.52 Mil-Std 171