Next Level Armament Billet Fifteen AR-15 Builder's Chassis - STEAMPUNK
This custom AR-15 builders chassis is like none you've ever seen before! Starting with the new Next Level Armament Billet Fifteen ultra light weight AR-15 receiver set and free-float handguard and finished in a beautiful and durable Antiqued Steampunk cerakote by Armscoat this set is sure to turn some heads. The Next Level Armament Billet Fifteen receiver set weighs in at just 15 ounces putting it among the very lightest available today! That’s just under a pound for both upper and lower combined.
Next Level Armament designed this chassis to be as light weight as possible without sacrificing strength by removing material in places that will not effect the integrity of the receiver and without any skeletonized areas aside from the shell deflector. The forward assist has also been moved further forward to allowing left handed shooters more clearance when using ambi charging handles such as the NLX Ambi.
THIS CUSTOM AR-15 BUILDER'S CHASSIS SYSTEM INCLUDES:
- Next Level Armament Billet Fifteen Stripped Lower Receiver - Custom Steampunk Cerakote Finish
- Next Level Armament Billet Fifteen Stripped Upper Receiver - Custom Steampunk Cerakote Finish
- Ground Zero Precision Tac-HunterTM Ultra-Light Free-Float Handguard Featuring M-Lok® Accessory Mounting System - Custom Steampunk Cerakote Finish
- Ground Zero Precision Ultra-Light Tac-Hunter Barrel Nut and Grade 5 Mounting Hardware
- Two (2) Ground Zero Precision Re-positionable M-Lok® Picatinny Accessory Rails - Hard Coat Anodized - Black
NEXT LEVEL ARMAMENT BILLET15 UPPER AND LOWER RECEIVER SPECIFICATIONS:
- Precision CNC Machined Aerospace Grade 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Integrated Upper to Lower Receiver Tension Adjustment Screw - Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver through the use of a nylon tipped tension adjustment set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver.
- Integrated over-sized trigger guard
- Designed to be the lightest weight possible without sacrificing strength
15" TAC-HUNTERTM ULTRA-LIGHT FREE FLOAT HANDGUARD SPECIFICATIONS:
- Precision CNC machined from aerospace grade 7075-T6 aluminum
- 15" split top rail, ultra-light free-floating handguard
- M-Lok® accessory attachment design for an extremely compact profile
- Super lightweight split rail design with rails at 12 o-clock position: one to form a continuous picatinny railed top section with upper receiver, then a gap with M-Lok® attachment points, then a picatinny rail for front sight mount
- Includes 2 user detachable 2-slot rail sections positionable at the 3, 6, 9 or 12 o-clock positions
- Ultra-compact profile designed to accommodate most low-profile gas blocks
- Ergonomic Slim Tubular Profile for positive handling & control
AMMOLAND STOPPED BY NEXT LEVEL ARMAMENT FOR A QUICK TOUR! READ ABOUT THEIR EXPERIENCE HERE:
FFL Terms and Conditions (PLEASE READ!!!):
- Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information AS WELL AS the name, email and a good contact phone number for the FFL dealer you want us to ship your receiver to in the order comment box while checking out. We will obtain the shipping address and other necessary information directly from them.
- If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file or is uncooperative with our request there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all lower receivers returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.