AR-10 / .308 Builder's Essential Tool Set
The Ground Zero Precision AR-10 / .308 Builder's Essential Tool Set includes all of the basic tools needed to assemble, maintain and modify your AR-10 or AR .308 variant rifle. Add this tool set to your bench and you'll be assembling like a pro in no time!
This AR-10 / .308 Builder's Essential Tool Kit Includes The Following:
Ground Zero Precision's Wonder Wrench AR-15, AR .308 and AR-10 Armorer's Free-Float Multi-Tool is just the thing for installing and adjusting free float barrel nuts, jam nuts for free float rails, flash hiders & muzzle breaks, and includes a cutout for a torque wrench. Constructed from single piece, precision cut and heat treated 4041 carbon steel and finished with a durable powder coat our Wonder Wrench is designed to fit MOST free float rail and tube hand guard barrel nuts and jam nuts on the market today and can also be used to align and tighten flash hiders, muzzle breaks and castle nuts. This is one multi-purpose tool that should be in every AR owner's toolbox.
*** This multi-tool is not designed to work on standard A2 or "crowned" barrel nuts. This is intended for use in the installation and adjustment of barrel nuts for free floating rails only.
Ground Zero Precision's Armorer's Spanner Wrench is the perfect addition to your AR toolkit. Precision machined from high quality 4041 carbon steel, our Armorer's Spanner Wrench provides a castle nut spanner wrench for easily and safely securing your weapon's buffer tube and a perfectly sized wrench for precision tightening and alignment of your flash hider.
- Precision Machined 4041 Carbon Steel Construction
- Castle Nut Spanner Wrench
- Flash Hider Installation and Adjustment Tool
- Durable Black Phosphate Finish
- High Strength
- Light Weight
- Comfortable Rubberized Grip Area
- Trinity Force AR-15 / AR-10 Upper Receiver Vise Block - The Trinity Force Upper Vise Block is designed for use with AR style upper receivers when tightening barrel nuts to the proper specifications, and attaching or removing a muzzle device. The block is made from solvent resistant black polymer, and the clamp is compatible with A3 flat top receivers as well as some AR 10 and AR 308 receivers.
- High Density Polymer
- Weight: 14.2 oz
- Color - Black
Ground Zero Precision AR-10 / .308 Lower Receiver Vise Block - This heavy duty vise block is designed to firmly hold your AR .308 lower receiver in a vise for assembly, cleaning or other work without scratching, twisting or distortion. A must have tool for any AR builder's workbench. Simply clamp the bottom end of this block into your bench vise and tighten then Insert place your lower receiver's mag well onto the block. Your magazine catch will lock to the block and hold your firmly in place for assembly, dis-assembly, cleaning, or repair.
This block is designed to fit tightly in MOST receivers. You may need to do a little light filing on this block to make it perfectly fit your specific lower receiver.
Ground Zero Precision 4 Piece Hardened Steel Armorer's Punch Pin Tool Set -
This 4 Piece tool set serves as a punch to install or remove pins in a firearm to allow for modifications and for completing installations.The special pin starter nose design allows positive alignment of the punch and roll pin for ease of installation and the prevention of damage.
- Constructed of Hardened High Carbon Tool Steel
- Includes 4 Punch Pin Tools in the following sizes: 7/32",3/16",5/32",1/8"
Recommended tools that are NOT included with this tool kit:
- Bench Vise
- Torque Wrench
- Small Rubber Mallet
- Small Brass Hammer
- Basic Screwdriver Set
- Basic Allen (Hex) Wrench Set