LANTAC LA-N15™ Raven™ Billet AR-15 Receiver Set
Lantac's latest generation matched billet receiver sets are manufactured to the highest quality standards with excellent fit between parts.
Machined from certified 7075-T6 Aluminum and Type 3 Hardcoat Anodized Class 2, Deep Black.
UAR™ Billet Upper:
The patent pending SMOOTHCAM™ system features a domed head, low friction cam pin and special upper receiver that offer ultra smooth operation. With its blended cam recess the UAR upper is machined from Billet 7075-T6 certified aluminum and milspec, Type3, Class2, Deep Black, Hardcoat Anodized.
The UAR™ is a precision machined upper with a special proprietary bore that is ultra smooth with a roughness average in micro inches of 16, as opposed to standard bored or milled uppers that are 32-63, or higher. This reduces bolt carrier friction and creates a much smoother operation. Barrel nut threads, bore and barrel extension surfaces are all machined in one operation so that they are perfectly concentric and perpendicular to the barrel and fixing assembly. The cam pin recess has been carefully designed with a smooth surface that flows into the main reciprocation channel. This allows our specially designed radial, domed head cam pin to move with the minimum of wear against these internal surfaces.
The CP-R360™ Cam Pin has no moving parts to break or lock up. Machined from 17-4 PH Stainless Steel and hardened to H900 (45RC Approx) its head is polished for a super smooth finish. The cam pins circular head has a single flat face machined into it at the front so that it can be inserted into any bolt carrier without having to remove the gas key.
Two further flats are machined at 90 degrees to the front face that assist in reducing internal wear to the cam channel. The unique domed head allows the cam pin to operate in a completely different position to a traditional pin, with the radius of the head curving away from the receivers internal surface, rather than forming a hard or sharp edge on its upper corner that causes wear. Finished in its natural hardened state, copper/brass color.
LA-N15™ Billet Lower Receiver
- Internally flared Magazine well, to assist in loading.
- 45 Degree BAD Safety Selector cut.
- Spotface recess to rear Takedown Pin making acess easier.
- Single point cut receiver extension threads.
- Enlarged Mag Button area for easier gloved operation.
- Broach Cut Magwell.
- Made in the USA
Stripped weight for complete set: 1lb.5oz (450g).
FFL Terms and Conditions (PLEASE READ!!!):
- Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- AT CHECKOUT: Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information AS WELL AS the name, email and a good contact phone number for the FFL dealer you want us to ship your receiver to in the Special Instructions box. We will obtain the shipping address and other necessary information directly from them.
- If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file or is uncooperative with our request there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all lower receivers returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
This product is manufactured in the USA by LANTAC USA LLC for sale within the USA only. Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.
PREVIOUS SKU(s): LA-N15-BILLET-RECEIVER-SET-PRE-ORDER