10.5" Free-Floated KEYMOD 300 Blackout Complete AR15 Upper Receiver - Free Shipping
Building your own custom free floated AR15 300 Blackout Pistol is a snap when you have all of the right parts. It's even easier when someone has already done the legwork to source all of the components, made sure they are of the highest quality and fit, BUILDS AND TESTS THE UPPER RECEIVER and then put them all into a nice little package for you and it's a complete no-brainer when they do all of that and then offer it to you at a price you cannot beat if you tried putting it all together yourself AND THEN offering to ship it all to you FOR FREE!
Well that's exactly what we have done and it's absolutely awesome!
Each complete upper receiver sold by Ground Zero Precision is assembled by one of our certified AR-15 technicians to our rigorous specifications, range tested for functionality and accuracy and comes ready to pop onto your lower receiver and go.
Every upper receiver we build must pass three thorough inspections and is test fired for functionality and accuracy. Please allow for additional order to ship time as we build these to order.
Components and Specifications:
Ground Zero Precision's Premium 300 Blackout chambered 10.5 inch Lightning Series Barrel is precision CNC machined from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with a corrosion resistant Parkerized finish and M4 feed ramp extension. Pistol length gas system.
|Material||4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium|
|Finish||Corrosion Resistant Parkerized|
|Gas System Length||Pistol|
|Gas Block Journal||.750"|
|Muzzle||5/8 X 24 Threaded|
Bolt Carrier Group:
Ground Zero Precision's Premium Full-Mass Bolt Carrier Group is spec’d, designed and manufactured to meet even the most demanding of environments and scenarios.
A phosphate finish and chrome lining to military specifications increases durability, strength and service life while reducing clean up time and the amount of dust and grime grabbing oil needed to keep your rifle or pistol running at peak performance time after time for years to come.
The Radiused Angle Cut Design balances the overall weight while greatly reducing surface to surface friction allowing your weapon to run smoother and cooler.
This complete bolt carrier group is a perfect upgrade for any AR15 or M16 platform .223 / 5.56 or 300 Blackout pistol or rifle and is completely legal in all 50 states.
Bolt Carrier Group Assembly, Materials and Specifications-
- Mil-Spec 8620 Tool Steel Carrier - M16 Profile with shrouded firing pin.
- Carrier Finish Inside and Outside: Phosphate to 22.214.171.124 Mil-Std 171
- Carrier Bore: Hard Chrome to 126.96.36.199 Mil-Std 171
- Mil-Spec Tool Steel Carrier Gas Key
- Gas Key Finish Inside and Outside: Phosphate to 188.8.131.52 Mil-Std 171
- Gas Key Bore: Hard Chrome to 184.108.40.206 Mil-Std 171
- Gas Key Attachment: Grade 8 Hardware, Properly Staked to Mil-Spec (220.127.116.11 MIL-R-63997B(AR))
- Bolt Material: Carpenter No. 158® Steel - Precision CNC Machined
- Bolt Finish Inside and Outside: Phosphate to 18.104.22.168 Mil-Std 171
- Bolt Firing Pin Bore Finish: Hard Chrome to 22.214.171.124 Mil-Std 171
- Bolt Hardening Technique: Shot Peened to most current military specification
- Bolt Testing and Inspection: High Pressure Tested (HPT) and Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI)
- Extractor Material: 4340 Aircraft Grade Steel
- Extractor Hardening Technique: Shot Peened to most current military specification, Heat Treated to RC 48-53
- Extractor Finish: Phosphate to 126.96.36.199 Mil-Std 171
- Firing Pin Material: AISI 8740 Steel
- Firing Pin Finish: Hard Chrome to 188.8.131.52 Mil-Std 171
- Cam Pin Material: 4340 Aircraft Grade Steel
- Cam Pin Finish: Hard Chrome to 184.108.40.206 Mil-Std 171
- Firing Pin Retaining Pin Material: Hardened Spring Steel
- Firing Pin Retaining Pin Finish: Phosphate to 220.127.116.11 Mil-Std 171
Ground Zero Precision upper receivers are manufactured for us in the United States by a major military and NASA contract to U. S. Military Specification. Forged from 7075 T-6 Aluminum and hard coat type III class III anodized in matte black for durability and reliability in the most extreme of environments.
Upper Receiver Materials and Specifications:
- Manufactured to U. S. Mil-Spec
- Forged 7075 T-6 Aluminum
- M-4 Upper Receiver with M-4 Feed Ramps
- 1913 Picatinny Rail Flat Top
- Multi-Caliber Capable
- Hard Coat Anodize Type III Class II
- Matte Black Finish
- Mil-Spec Ejection Port Cover
- Mil-Spec Ejection Port Hinge Pin
- MIl-Spec Ejection Port Hinge Pin C-clip
- Mil-Spec Ejection Port Spring
- MIl-Spec "Target" Forward Assist - QPQ Nitride Finish
- Mil-Spec Forward Assist Spring
- Mil-Spec AR15 Charging Handle - 7075 T6 Aluminum - Hard Coat Anodized
Additional Components and Specifications:
- 5/8 X 24 "Bird Cage" Flash Suppressor - QPQ Nitride Finish
- Seamless Stainless Steel Pistol Length Gas Tube
- Steel .750 Ultra-Low Profile Gas Block