12" Aero Precision Enhanced M-Lok Handguard - Gen II - Black
Aero Precision's Gen 2 Enhanced M-Lok Handguards are now available! Changes include the addition of quick disconnect sling sockets, enhanced milling design for grip and visual appeal and a new profile for the picatinny top rail.
Aero Precision's Enhanced M-Lok (EM) Handguards provide a lightweight free float design for your custom AR15 build. The M-Lok system allows advanced modularity past the current 1913 picatinny rail system. Machined to mil-spec dimensions and engineered to perfection, this handguard eliminates bulk while retaining strength and stability.
IMPORTANT: Make sure you choose the correct barrel nut option for your installation. If you're installing this handguard on a standard threaded upper you will need to choose YES. If you are installing this handguard on an Aero Precision Enhanced upper you will need to choose NO.
- 1pc free float design
- Built in anti-rotation tabs
- Scalloped rails
- Continuous top rail
- 1.72" inside diameter fits most muzzle devices and 1.5" suppressors
- Compatible with low profile gas blocks
- Gen 2 Feature - Quick disconnect sling socket at the 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions
- Gen 2 Feature - Additional milling along flats to aid with gripping and add visual appeal
- Gen 2 Feature - New profile for the continuous picatinny top rail
- Designed to perfectly fit Aero Precision Enhanced M4 Upper Receivers
- Includes barrel nut for attaching to standard AR-15 upper receivers
Proudly Made In The U.S.A.