15" Trinity Force Atlas Keymod AR-15 Free Float Handguard
The ATLAS Keymod rail system by Trinity Force is designed to punch way above its weight. Featuring a comfortable rounded profile design that offers excellent handling ergonomics while maximizing weight savings and Trinity Force's innovative and patented 'Tru-Lock' mounting system with integrated anti-rotation tabs designed for easy, rock solid, installation without the need for frustrating timing/indexing shims. Large ventilating cutouts, a sleek design and pure ease of installation separates Trinity Force's ATLAS from all other ultralight rail systems on the market today. The Keymod mounting system allows for a near endless range of accessory mounting and configuration options and a wider cross section profile, thus ensuring a more positive grip when firing. Triangular shaped heat-dissipating CNC cutouts have been specifically designed and positioned to maximize air flow to the barrel and gas system allowing your weapon to cool quicker and run smoother. You can rest assured the Trinity Force ATLAS can handle anything you throw at it.
- Precision Machined by Trinity Force
- Aerospace Grade 7075 T-6 Aluminum Construction
- Steel Barrel Nut and hardware featuring the new innovative 'Tru-Lock' mounting system and integrated anti-rotation tabs for easy installation and proper indexing with receiver.
- 15" overall length
- Outer Diameter: 1.55"
- Inner Diameter: 1.28"
- Type III Class II Hard Coat Anodized - matte black
- Designed to fit most AR15 style upper receivers
- Free float design eliminates pinch points thereby enhancing your rifles accuracy potential
- Featuring the popular KEYMOD accessory mounting system with attachment points on the left, right and bottom sides
- Triangular cutouts allow uninhibited air flow for quicker barrel cool down
- 1913 (Picatinny) T-marked full-lengty top rail
- Smooth sides eliminate snags and enhance shooter comfort
- Includes one 2" KEYMOD Picatinny rail section
- Fits rifles with barrels that have an outer diameter no greater than 1.02"
- Designed for rifles that use a standard gas tube and low profile gas block - Not designed to work with Gas Piston operated systems
- Installation on an existing rifle will require removal of your rifles original barrel nut and gas block
- Compatible with all AR15 / M4 upper receivers built to Mil-Spec dimensions
- May not work with some billet upper receivers or receivers having oversized dimensions