15" Trinity Force P1812 KEYMOD AR-15 Rail System - Black
The P1812 KEYMOD rail system by Trinity Force is designed to punch way above its weight. Featuring a triangular profile that offers the best possible handling ergonomics while still maximizing weight savings. Unlike many other ultralight rail systems on the market today, the oversize cutouts and keymod mounting system allows for a wider cross section profile, thus ensuring a more positive grip when firing. With a solid lower half and heat-dissipating CNC cutouts on the top, you can rest assured the P1812 rail can handle anything you throw at it.
- Precision Manufactured by Trinity Force
- Aerospace Grade 7075 T-6 Aluminum Construction
- Steel Barrel Nut and hardware featuring the new innovative 'Tru-Lock' mounting system and integrated anti-rotation tabs for easy installation and proper indexing with receiver.
- 15" overall length
- Outer Diameter: 1.71"
- Inner Diameter: 1.52"
- Type III Class II Hard Coat Anodized - matte black
- Designed to fit most AR15 style upper receivers
- Free float design eliminates pinch points thereby enhancing your rifles accuracy potential
- Featuring the popular KEYMOD accessory mounting system with attachment points on the left, right and bottom sides
- Triangular cutouts allow uninhibited air flow for quicker barrel cool down
- Wide bottom provides stability and advanced ergonomics
- 1913 (Picatinny) T-marked full-lengty top rail
- Smooth sides eliminate snags and enhance shooter comfort
- Includes two 3.35" KEYMOD Picatinny rail sections
- Fits rifles with barrels that have an outer diameter no greater than 1.02"
- Designed for rifles that use a standard gas tube and low profile gas block - Not designed to work with Gas Piston operated systems
- Installation on an existing rifle will require removal of your rifles original barrel nut and gas block
- Compatible with all AR15 / M4 upper receivers built to Mil-Spec dimensions
- May not work with some billet upper receivers or receivers having over-sized dimensions
So, how does the Trinity Force P1812 Keymod Rail System perform at the range? Well, let's just see...