16" Ballistic Advantage 300 Blackout Complete AR15 Upper Receiver with 15" UTG-PRO Super Slim Keymod Free-Float Handguard - Free Shipping
Beast Meet Beauty, Form Meet Function.
Strong, Reliable, Rock Solid Performance. Shot after shot. Built for duty under the most extreme conditions with zero corners cut. With it's beautiful Ballistic Advantage QPQ nitrided modern series barrel nestled under the insanely popular 15" Super Slim Keymod modular rail system by UTG-PRO this complete upper receiver a sight to behold. Form meets function. A true beast veiled in beauty. With the push of two pins you can convert your boring, ho-hum rifle into a true masterpiece capable of bringing down any animal in North America in its tracks.
Each complete upper receiver sold by Ground Zero Precision is assembled by one of our certified AR-15 technicians to our rigorous specifications, range tested for functionality and accuracy and comes ready to pop onto your lower receiver and go.
Components and Specifications:
Ballistic Advantage's Premium 300 Blackout chambered 16 inch Modern Series Barrel is precision CNC machined from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with a corrosion resistant QPQ Finish with QPQ coated M4 feed ramp extension. Pistol length gas system.
|Material||4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium|
|Finish||QPQ Corrosion Resistant|
|Gas System Length||Pistol|
|Gas Block Journal||.750"|
|Twist Rate||1:7 inches|
Bolt Carrier Group:
Ground Zero Precision's Premium Full-Mass Bolt Carrier Group is spec’d, designed and manufactured to meet even the most demanding of environments and scenarios.
A phosphate finish and chrome lining to military specifications increases durability, strength and service life while reducing clean up time and the amount of dust and grime grabbing oil needed to keep your rifle or pistol running at peak performance time after time for years to come.
The Radiused Angle Cut Design balances the overall weight while greatly reducing surface to surface friction allowing your weapon to run smoother and cooler.
This complete bolt carrier group is a perfect upgrade for any AR15 or M16 platform .223 / 5.56 or 300 Blackout pistol or rifle and is completely legal in all 50 states.
Bolt Carrier Group Assembly, Materials and Specifications-
- Mil-Spec 8620 Tool Steel Carrier - M16 Profile with shrouded firing pin.
- Carrier Finish Inside and Outside: Phosphate to 126.96.36.199 Mil-Std 171
- Carrier Bore: Hard Chrome to 188.8.131.52 Mil-Std 171
- Mil-Spec Tool Steel Carrier Gas Key
- Gas Key Finish Inside and Outside: Phosphate to 184.108.40.206 Mil-Std 171
- Gas Key Bore: Hard Chrome to 220.127.116.11 Mil-Std 171
- Gas Key Attachment: Grade 8 Hardware, Properly Staked to Mil-Spec (18.104.22.168 MIL-R-63997B(AR))
- Bolt Material: Carpenter No. 158® Steel - Precision CNC Machined
- Bolt Finish Inside and Outside: Phosphate to 22.214.171.124 Mil-Std 171
- Bolt Firing Pin Bore Finish: Hard Chrome to 126.96.36.199 Mil-Std 171
- Bolt Hardening Technique: Shot Peened to most current military specification
- Bolt Testing and Inspection: High Pressure Tested (HPT) and Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI)
- Extractor Material: 4340 Aircraft Grade Steel
- Extractor Hardening Technique: Shot Peened to most current military specification, Heat Treated to RC 48-53
- Extractor Finish: Phosphate to 188.8.131.52 Mil-Std 171
- Firing Pin Material: AISI 8740 Steel
- Firing Pin Finish: Hard Chrome to 184.108.40.206 Mil-Std 171
- Cam Pin Material: 4340 Aircraft Grade Steel
- Cam Pin Finish: Hard Chrome to 220.127.116.11 Mil-Std 171
- Firing Pin Retaining Pin Material: Hardened Spring Steel
- Firing Pin Retaining Pin Finish: Phosphate to 18.104.22.168 Mil-Std 171
Ground Zero Precision upper receivers are manufactured for us in the United States by a major military and NASA contract to U. S. Military Specification. Forged from 7075 T-6 Aluminum and hard coat type III class III anodized in matte black for durability and reliability in the most extreme of environments.
Upper Receiver Materials and Specifications:
- Manufactured to U. S. Mil-Spec
- Forged 7075 T-6 Aluminum
- M-4 Upper Receiver with M-4 Feed Ramps
- 1913 Picatinny Rail Flat Top
- Multi-Caliber Capable
- Hard Coat Anodize Type III Class II
- Matte Black Finish
- Mil-Spec Ejection Port Cover
- Mil-Spec Ejection Port Hinge Pin
- MIl-Spec Ejection Port Hinge Pin C-clip
- Mil-Spec Ejection Port Spring
- MIl-Spec "Target" Forward Assist - QPQ Nitride Finish
- Mil-Spec Forward Assist Spring
- Mil-Spec AR15 Charging Handle - 7075 T6 Aluminum - Hard Coat Anodized
UTG PRO 15" AR15 SuperSlim Keymod Rail System:
|•||Proudly Designed and Made in USA|
|•||15" Single Rail, Super Slim, Keymod Compatible, Free-floating Handguard with Proprietary Barrel Nut Design|
|•||112 Keymod Compatible Slots on 7 Keymod Compatible Slot Tracks for Mounting Keymod Compatible Rails and Accessories with the Most Flexibility in Diverse Applications|
|•||Fits Carbine Length, Mid-Length or Rifle Length AR15s|
|•||Super Lightweight with 37 Slot Extended Top Picatinny Rail to Form a Continuous Mounting Platform with the Receiver|
|•||Includes 2 Keymod Compatible Picatinny Rail Sections, 4 Slot and 8 Slot, for Limitless Accessory Customization Options|
|•||Features Integral Anti-rotation Tabs for Perfect Alignment and Rock-solid Locking with Upper Receiver|
|•||Ergonomic Octagonal Profile with 96 Well Placed Grooves on Rail Surface for Solid Grip, Air-Accelerated Heat Release and Superior Handling Comfort|
|•||Scalloped Top Picatinny Rail Edges for No-Snag Easy Accessory Mounting|
|•||Precision Machined from 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum with Hard Black Anodizing|
|•||Simple and User Friendly Installation with Easy to Follow Instructions Included|
|•||Designed to Fit with Standard Gas Tube and Barrel Diameter Not Exceeding 1" Not Compatible with Piston System, Re-designed or Over-sized Upper Receivers|
Additional Components and Specifications:
- 5/8 X 24 "Bird Cage" Flash Suppressor - QPQ Nitride Finish
- Seamless Stainless Steel Pistol Length Gas Tube
- Steel .750 Ultra-Low Profile Gas Block