16" Custom Free-Floated Keymod .308 WIN AR-10 Upper Receiver (16G308P-15LRHXX) - No BCG, No Charging Handle
This complete custom AR .308 WIN upper receiver has been designed and purpose built from start to finish for solid, accurate and quick deployment in a tactical, close quarters or field environment. Each is hand built by order from the highest quality components available with 16 demanding quality inspections along the way that must be passed before shipment. Absolutely zero inspection failures are allowed.
Starting with a 7075 T-6 billet aluminum M5 (.308) stripped upper receiver from Aero Precision and a premium SOCOM profile 16" barrel this well thought-out upper receiver features an ultra light-weight 15" Keymod free-float handguard, hand-fitted low profile gas block, the popular RRM7.62 high performance muzzle brake and is fully lapped for accuracy.
Just add your charging handle and bolt carrier group and you're ready go.
Build Components and Specifications:
Aero Precision M5 Upper Receiver
The Aero Precision M5 .308 Assembled Upper Receiver comes with both the port door and forward assist hardware pre-installed. Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum, this assembled upper is precision machined to accept standard .308 components and is the perfect upper for your next big bore build.
- Precision Machined from 7075 T-6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Black Hard Coat Anodized
- M4 Feedramps
- .2795 takedown pin holes (DPMS Pattern)
- Lazer engraved T-marks
- DPMS High Profile (.210) Tang)
- Includes port door and forward assist
Ground Zero Precision 15" LR10H Keymod Free Float Handguard
The LR10H 15" LR-308 AR-10 KeyMod Free Float handguard by Ground Zero Precision features the popular Keymod accessory attachment system and strategically designed cutouts striking the perfect balance between light weight and strength/rigidity while allowing for unmatched air flow which helps your barrel cool faster.
This light weight rail gives the shooter great ergonomics without sacrificing strength and durability. The KeyMod accessory attachment system is designed to be a recoil resistant giving the shooter a direct and secure attachment method for accessories with precise and reliable “return-to-zero” removing and reinstalling accessories. The Ground Zero Precision LR10H handguard comes complete with its own proprietary barrel nut and positive locking screws making installation and adjustment a snap.
Note: This rail has been designed for perfect compatibility with the Aero Precision M5 and other DPMS pattern high profile upper receivers and does not mount flush with DPMS pattern low profile upper receivers.
- 15" Keymod compatible, free-floating hand guard
- Compatible with DPMS profile LR-308 High Profile receivers and variants using the same design dimensions
- A total of 45 Keymod compatible slots, 15 at the 90 degree position (right), 15 at the 180 degree position (bottom) and 15 at the 270 degree position (left) allow the user a wide range of options when mounting Keymod compatible rails and accessories for the ultimate in flexibility and shooter comfort
- Super lightweight construction with continuous top rail in designed for perfect and near seamless alignment with high profile flat top upper receivers
- Includes two (2) user position-able Keymod compatible 4 slot picatinny rail sections
- Ergonomic rounded profile with well placed traction grooves on the rail surface for a superior handling with or without gloves and shooter comfort
- Strategically placed cutouts allow accelerated heat release for quicker barrel and gas system cooling
- Precision machined from 6061-T6 aerospace grade aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type 3 Class 2 Hard-coat Anodized
- Large inner diameter accommodates most low profile gas blocks
- Proprietary positively locking barrel nut designed to allow simple, user friendly installation and adjustment
- No barrel nut shims required for installation
- Weight: 13.42 oz with barrel nut and mounting hardware
Premium 16" SOCOM Profile AR .308 WIN Rifle Barrel - Mid-Length - Parkerized Finish
This premium AR .308 SOCOM barrel is manufactured on state of the art CNC equipment under rigorous ISO 9002 Quality Control Standards. From material selection to the first turn of the lathe, to drilling, reaming, rifling, turn, chamber and gas port creation, pinning of the Barrel Extension, drill the gas hole, and mill the flutes, careful attention is paid at each and every step and all features are completed on the latest CNC Equipment. The Barrels are manufactured under the ISO 9002 Quality System, and each barrel goes through a Final Inspection before shipping.
- Caliber: .308 WIN
- Length: 16”
- Twist: 1:10
- Finish: Parkerized
- Profile: SOCOM
- Material: 4140 Gun Quality Steel, Heat Treated to RC 28-32 Hardness, and Stress Relieved
- Feed Ramps: Yes
- Flutes: N/A
- Gas System: Mid-Length
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750
- Gas Hole Diameter: 0.086
Ground Zero Precision RRM7.62 Type 7 High Performance Muzzle Brake
The RRM7.62 Type 7 Muzzle Brake by Ground Zero Precision is designed to virtually eliminate recoil and minimize muzzle movement to keep you on target shot after shot. Designed utilizing CFD (computational fluid/flow dynamics) software and precision CNC machined from stainless steel then finished in a beautiful yet durable salt bath QPQ nitride the RRM7.62 muzzle brake reduces back pressure, muzzle rise and drift keeping followup shots right on track with the first. A must have upgrade for any 30 caliber precision rifle.
- Designed with computational fluid/flow dynamics (CFD) software
- Precision CNC machined from stainless steel
- Durable salt bath QPQ nitride finish
- Strategic side and top porting
- Reduces recoil to almost zero
- Reduces muzzle travel
- Target Crowned
- Installs in seconds
- Includes Crush Washer
- Designed for 30 caliber barrels with 5/8 x 24 threads
- Steel Low Profile Gas Block - QPQ BlackNitride finish
- Seamless Stainless Steel Gas Tube