6-Position M4 Stock, Mil-Spec Buffer Tube Kit & Hand Guard Kit Combo (Black)
This combo pack includes all of the following:
(1.) Blackhawk! Knoxx Mil-Spec 6-Position Carbine Buttstock - This durable, high-impact polymer carbine buttstock is designed for quick and easy adjustment with multiple sling attachment options. Ultra-high impact, glass-reinforced polymer construction makes this stock durable, light weight, and reliable even in the most extreme of environments. Adjustable to your comfort, circumstance or to the pull-length of multiple shooters.
This stock is compatible with AR-15/M4 and SR-25 / DPMS LR-308 type carbines that are equipped with a mil-spec, multi-position receiver extension buffer tube (Included with this combo kit).
- Recessed Stock Adjustment Lever
- Positive-Lock Adjustment
- Ultra-High Impact, Glass-Reinforced Polymer Construction
- Ground Zero Precision Heavy Duty Quick Disconnect Sling Swivel
- Multiple sling swivel sockets
- Fixed Sling Swivel Stud
- 6-Position Adjustment
- Fits Mil-Spec Buffer Extension Tubes
(2.) 6-Position Complete Mil-Spec AR-15 Buffer Extension Assembly - Carbine - This Complete AR-15 Carbine Receiver Buffer Extension / Assembly comes with everything you need for your new build or for replacing your original broken/worn out parts. Just add the Mil Spec stock of your choice and you're ready to go.
All of the included parts in this kit are made in the United States by top U.S. Manufacturers to strict Military Specifications, Grade, Dimensions and guaranteed for excellent fit in your AR-15 Rifle.
- Assembly kit Includes - (1 each) 7075-T7 Aluminum 6 Position Buffer Tube Receiver Extension - Black Hardcoat Anodized, Carbine Buffer, Carbine Buffer Spring, Castle Nut, Locking End Plate
- Compatible with Magpul, Mission First Tactical, Daniel Defense, Vltor, Mako, Troy, and all other Mil-Spec Carbine Stocks
- Manufactured to meet or exceed U. S. Military Specifications, Grade, and Dimensions
- Made in the U.S.A.
More Information: The extension has no numeric markings on top of buffer tube. Mil-Spec buffer tube is 1.148" in diameter while the Commercial buffer tube is 1.168" in diameter. A commercial stock will fit this buffer tube but will not fit as tightly as will one built to military specification.
(3.) M4 Carbine Length Hand Guard with Delta Ring Barrel Nut and M4 Round Hand Guard PlateThis complete Mil-Spec A2 Carbine Hand Guard kit includes all of the following:
- 7" Carbine Length A2 Style Hand Guard with Aluminum Heat Shielding
- A2 Style Delta Ring (Assembled)
- A2 Style Barrel Nut (Assembled)
- A2 Style Weldon Spring (Assembled)
- A2 Style Snap Ring (Assembled)
- A2 Style Hand Guard Cap (Round)