6 Position Commercial Spec AR15 Carbine Buffer Tube Assembly
This Complete AR15 Carbine Receiver Buffer Extension / Assembly comes with everything you need for your new build or for replacing your original broken/worn out parts. Just add the commercial Spec stock of your choice and you're ready to go.
All of the included parts in this kit are proudly made in the United States and are guaranteed to perfectly fit your AR-15 Rifle.
- 6061 T-6 Aluminum Commercial Spec (Diameter) 6 Position Buffer Tube Receiver Extension - Hard Coat Anodized to Mil-8625F Type 2 Class 1
- Carbine Buffer
- Slick-Kote Carbine Buffer Spring
- Mil-Spec Steel Castle Nut
- Mil-Spec Steel Locking End Plate
- Compatible with Magpul, Mission First Tactical, Daniel Defense, Vltor, Mako, Troy, and all other Mil-Spec Carbine Stocks
- Manufactured to U. S. Military Specifications, Grade, and Dimensions
- Made in the U.S.A.
More Information: The extension has no numeric markings on top of buffer tube. Commercial Spec buffer tube is 1.168" in diameter while a mil-spec buffer tube is 1.148" in diameter. A commercial stock will fit this buffer tube but a mil-spec stock will not fit.