6 Position Mil-Spec AR15 Carbine Buffer Extension Assembly
This Complete AR-15 Carbine Receiver Buffer Extension / Assembly comes with everything you need for your new build or for replacing your original broken/worn out parts. Just add the Mil Spec stock of your choice and you're ready to go.
All of the included parts in this kit are made in the United States by top U.S. Manufacturers to strict Military Specifications, Grade, Dimensions and guaranteed for excellent fit in your AR15 Rifle.
- 7075 T-7 Aluminum 6 Position Buffer Tube Receiver Extension - Hard Coat Anodized to Mil-8625F Type 2 Class 1
- 3 oz Carbine Buffer
- Slick-Kote Carbine Buffer Spring
- Mil-Spec Steel Castle Nut
- Mil-Spec Steel Locking End Plate
- Compatible with Magpul, Mission First Tactical, Daniel Defense, Vltor, Mako, Troy, and all other Mil-Spec Carbine Stocks
- Manufactured to U. S. Military Specifications, Grade, and Dimensions
- Made in the U.S.A.
More Information: The extension has no numeric markings on top of buffer tube. Mil-Spec buffer tube is 1.148" in diameter while the Commercial buffer tube is 1.168" in diameter. A commercial stock will fit this buffer tube but will not fit as tightly as will one built to military specification.