7075-T6 Hard Coat Anodized Mil-Spec 80% AR15 Lower Receiver 10 PACK with Milling Jig
NO RETURNS ON 80% LOWERS OR JIGS. ALL SALES ON THESE ITEMS ARE FINAL
Ground Zero Precision’s 80% AR15 Lower Receivers are precision CNC machined from 7075-T6 aeronautical grade aluminum and hard coat anodized to exact Mil-Spec tolerances and specifications. Our 80% lowers can be easily completed by any competent machinist with the right tools or by the competent DIY Gunsmith using the included 80% lower receiver completion jig. These 80% lower receivers come with the mag well, magazine release area, bolt release area, take-down & pivot pin areas, trigger guard mount site, pistol grip screw hole, selector switch indent hole and buffer tube mount hole all pre-machined to military spec tolerances and properly threaded where necessary. All that is needed to complete these lower receivers is to machine out the fire control group area and drill the holes for the trigger and hammer pins and the hole for the selector switch.
In short the machining operations to be completed by you on our 80% lower receivers are:
- Machine out the fire control group recess
- Drill the hole for the trigger pin
- Drill the hole for the hammer pin
- Machine or drill out the trigger slot
- Drill the hole for the safety selector
These 80% lower receiver are NOT considered firearms by the BATFE and so they can be shipped directly to you without the need to go through an FFL or Federal Firearms License holder.
These lower receivers are machined to 80 percent and still requires machining to be completed.
Is it legal?
YES! The Ground Zero Precision 80% AR15 lower receiver is manufactured well within the defined parameters of a "receiver blank" as defined by the BATFE and therefore has not yet reached a stage of manufacture that meets the definition of firearm frame or receiver found in the Gun Control Act of 1968 (GCA).
We cannot accept returns on these 80% after ANY milling or drilling work has been performed OR after they have been installed into a milling jig for ANY reason. Please be sure you are up to the task of completing your lower receiver BEFORE you place your order.
This kit includes the 80% lower receiver milling jig which has been precision CNC machined to perfectly fit the Ground Zero Precision 7075-T6 Hard Coat Anodized Mil-Spec 80% Lower Receiver for use as an invaluable aid in completing the milling operation of the 80% lower receiver with the tightest of tolerances for a perfect finish every time. When used with care this lower receiver milling jig can be used to complete many 80% lower receivers without worry of losing tolerance.
- This 80% lower receiver milling jig kit includes plates for the right and left side of the receiver, three top plates and all of the screws needed to securely install the jig to the 80% lower receiver.
- The jig plates are precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Each piece of this 80% lower receiver jig is replaceable in case you make a mistake and damage a jig component during the machining process of your 80% lower receiver
- This jig comes with three top plates that can be interchanged during your machining process to allow for precise milling of the fire control group and trigger slot.
- The side plates are fitted with drill bushings which aide in the proper alignment and drilling of the trigger and hammer pin holes.
NOTE: TEN (10) 80% AR15 LOWERS INCLUDED
This milling jig is guaranteed compatible with Ground Zero Precision aluminum 80% lower receivers and will fit other forged Mil-Spec lower receivers. This milling jig may not fit other lowers and WILL NOT fit billet 80% lowers.
We cannot accept returns on these milling jigs for any reason.