Polymer80 G150 Phoenix 2 80% AR-15 Lower and Jig System - BLEMISHED
This 80 percent AR-15 lower receiver lower and jig system is in perfect, new condition. The milling jig has a small broken piece that will not effect the milling/completion operation. This item is sold AS IS and no returns or refunds will be accepted.
The Polymer80 Phoenix 2 AR-15 80% Lower and Jig System
INCLUDES THE JIG KIT, DRILL BITS, CUSTOM MARKED END MILL BIT.
This system is designed as a complete kit. There's NO expensive jig kits and parts to purchase - our system is a COMPLETE, all inclusive package in one price!
The Phoenix, Gen2 version features Polymer80's proprietary polymer composite, a solid core design, stiffened magwell and beefier buffer tube housing. The pistol grip area features a unique no-thread design specific to Polymer80 lowers.
The jig is included in the price of this system The kit comes with drill bits and the end mill bit that's required to finish your AR project the right way.
- Unique reinforced polymer design
- Solid core design
- Beefed up buffer tube ring and ribbing.
- No-thread design on pistol grip area.
- Stiffened magwell, ultra-light design.
- Improved jig system with additional insert to assist with trigger hole drilling.
- End mill bit and drill bits included with kit.
- Start your new AR project now. Rifle Ideas:
- Add an ultra-light compact AR pistol to your armory
- Ultra-light varmint or hunting rifle
- Can be hydrodipped, cerekoted or durakoted to customize
- Competition rifle
- Build a zombie gun, just in case.
- Prepper rifle build and stow with food
Ounces = pounds, pounds = pain. Get it right, get it light POLYMER80!!
NO RETURNS ON 80% LOWERS OR JIGS. ALL SALES ON THESE ITEMS ARE FINAL
Is it legal?
YES! The Polymer80 G150 Phoenix2 unit is well within the defined parameters of a "reciever blank" defined by the ATF and therefore has not yet reached a stage of manufacture that meets the definition of firearm frame or receiver found in the Gun Control Act of 1968 (GCA).
Watch customer made and independent critic videos: