80% AR-15 Lower Receiver Milling Jig
NO RETURNS ON 80% LOWERS OR JIGS. ALL SALES ON THESE ITEMS ARE FINAL
This 80% lower receiver milling jig is precision CNC machined to perfectly fit the Ground Zero Precision 7075-T6 Hard Coat Anodized Mil-Spec 80% Lower Receiver for use as an invaluable aid in completing the milling operation of the 80% lower receiver with the tightest of tolerances for a perfect finish every time. When used with care this lower receiver milling jig can be used to complete many 80% lower receivers without worry of losing tolerance.
- This 80% lower receiver milling jig kit includes plates for the right and left side of the receiver, three top plates and all of the screws needed to securely install the jig to the 80% lower receiver.
- The jig plates are precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Each piece of this 80% lower receiver jig is replaceable in case you make a mistake and damage a jig component during the machining process of your 80% lower receiver
- This jig comes with three top plates that can be interchanged during your machining process to allow for precise milling of the fire control group and trigger slot.
- The side plates are fitted with drill bushings which aide in the proper alignment and drilling of the trigger and hammer pin holes.
NOTE: 80% AR15 LOWER NOT INCLUDED
This milling jig is guaranteed compatible with Ground Zero Precision forged aluminum 80% lower receivers and will fit other forged Mil-Spec lower receivers. This milling jig may not fit other lowers and WILL NOT fit billet 80% lowers.
We cannot accept returns on these milling jigs for any reason.