Aero/GZP Ultra-Light 16" .223 Wylde Complete Upper - FDE
ONLY 7 AVAILABLE!!!
MID-JAN 2019 FDE SALE - PRICE GOOD UNTIL SOLD OUT - NO DISCOUNT CODES ACCEPTED
This incredible ultra-light complete .223 Wylde upper receiver features Aero Precision's M4 upper and Ground Zero Precision's popular Ultra-Light M-Lok Handguard!
Aero Precision M4 Upper Receiver Features:
- Finish: Magpul FDE
- Forged from 7075 T6 aluminum
- Precision machined to M4E1 specs
- M4 feedramps
Ground Zero Precision Ultra-Light M-Lok Handguard Features:
- Single piece split top rail design featuring M-Lok accessory mount system
- Accepts all properly designed M-Lok rails and accesories
- Slim profile 5140 steel barrel nut
- Grade 8 mounting hardware
- Includes timing shims for easy installation and alignment
- Slim profile design accommodates most low profile gas blocks
- Length: 12"
- Inner Horizontal Diam.: 1.38"
- Inner Vertical Diam.: 1.66"
- Net Weight (Including Barrel Nut & Hardware): 9.2 oz
- Material: Extruded aerospace grade 7075-T6 aluminum
- Finish: Hard Coat Type III Class II Anodize Black
- Designed to be used with direct impingement gas systems. NOT compatible with piston systems.
16" Ultra-Light Series .223 Wylde Barrel:
- Chamber: .223 Wylde
- Length: 16"
- Threading: 1/2 X 28
- Material: 4150 CrMoV
- Finish: Phosphate
- Gas Block: .750
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- M4 Barrel Extension
- HP and MPI Tested
Bolt Carrier Group:
Ground Zero Precision Dead Bolt +P Premium Full-Mass Bolt Carrier Group - Carrier: 8620 Steel, Black Phosphate finish, Chrome Lined, Magnetic Particle Inspected, High Pressure Tested - No Logo, Bolt: 158 Carpenter Steel, Magnetic Particle Inspected, High Pressure Tested, Black Phosphate Finish, Gas Key: 4041 Steel, Grade 8 Fasteners, Staked to Mil-Spec.
Additional Components and Specifications:
- 1/2 X 28 "Bird Cage" Flash Suppressor - Black Nitride
- Ground Zero Precision Super Performance Low Profile Gas Block - Black Nitride.
- Seamless Stainless Steel Carbine Length Gas Tube
- Mil-Spec Charging Handle - 7075 T-6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum, Hard Coat Anodized (Black) to MIL-A-8625