Aero M4E1 Breach FDE Complete AR15 Pistol Lower Receiver
ONLY 15 AVAILABLE!!!
MID-JAN 2019 FDE SALE - PRICE GOOD UNTIL SOLD OUT - NO DISCOUNT CODES ACCEPTED
The Breach M4E1 Complete Lower Receiver in flat dark earth is the perfect base for your custom AR15 pistol. This complete lower features a simple to use upper/lower tension adjustment, Magpul MOE grip, Trinity's new Breach Brace pistol stabilizer and mil-spec lower parts. Let our highly skilled AR15 build specialists do the installation for you and get to shooting faster with confidence that your assembly has been built and inspected to meet our demanding specifications!
- Aero Precision M4E1 Lower Receiver in Magpul FDE Cerakote
- Trinity Force Breach Brace Pistol Stabilizer
- Mil-Spec Lower parts kit
- Pistol Receiver Extension
- Carbine buffer and spring
- These parts come completely assembled, inspected and ready to go.
FFL Instructions, Terms and Conditions (PLEASE READ!!!):
- Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information AS WELL AS the name, email and a good contact phone number for the FFL dealer you want us to ship your receiver to in the SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS box while checking out. We will obtain the shipping address and other necessary information directly from them.
- If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file or is uncooperative with our request there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all cancelled orders on sale items or for lower receivers returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.