Aero Precision AR-15 M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver - Assembled
Aero Precision's state of the art M4E1 platform starts here, with the M4E1 Upper Receiver. The M4E1 upper receiver is a one-piece design combining the handguard mounting platform with the upper itself. Through superior engineering, Aero Precision condensed the parts needed to mount a free-floated handguard to a mere 8 screws. Since the handguard mounting surface and upper are of the same forging, not only is it a stronger system, but Aero was also able to make additional lightening cuts to save weight and allow for more efficient cooling.
Ease of installation - Simply insert your barrel assembly into the M4E1 upper, tighten it using the provided barrel nut and wrench, slide your rail on and tighten the rail screws. Within minutes you have a modular, free-floated rail.Features:
- M4 Feedramps
- .250 takedown pin holes
- Lazer engraved T-marks
- Comes assembled with forward assist and dust cover door.
M4E1 Specific Details:
- Handguard mounting platform is forged into the receiver
- Works with Aero Precision handguards but also fits most BAR-system handguards
- Barrel nut and wrench are included
- These uppers are not piston-kit compatible
- AR-15 M4E1 Upper Receiver in Anodized Black
- Barrel nut
- Barrel nut wrench