Aero Precision AR-15 Enhanced Complete Lower Receiver w/o Stock
Aero Precision's Enhanced AR-15 Complete Lower Receiver is the perfect base for your custom AR-15 rifle. The Enhanced Complete Lower features a Magpul MOE Grip, Billet Trigger Guard and comes without a stock allowing you to choose the best stock for your application without having to buy parts you're just going to strip off and replace. Let our highly skilled AR-15 build specialists do the installation for you and get to shooting faster with confidence that your assembly has been built and inspected to meet our demanding specifications!
- Aero Precision Lower Receiver in Anodized Black
- Magpul MOE Grip
- Billet Trigger Guard
- Mil-Spec Lower parts kit
- Mil-Spec Carbine Receiver Extension
- AR-15 carbine buffer and spring
- These parts come completely assembled, inspected and ready to go.
Ordering from California? Add a Bullet Button to your order and we will install it for free!
***MUST SHIP TO A VALID FEDERAL FIREARMS LICENSEE***
***CALIFORNIA DEALERS MUST ADD CFL***
FFL Terms and Conditions
- Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information AS WELL AS the name, email and a good contact phone number for the FFL dealer you want us to ship your receiver to in the order comment box while checking out. We will obtain the shipping address and other necessary information directly from them.
- If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file or is uncooperative with our request there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all lower receivers returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.