Aero Precision M4E1 M Complete AR15 Rifle - 16" .223 / 5.56 "Wylde" with Enhanced 15" M-LOK Handguard - Anodized Black
SALE ENDS WHEN SOLD OUT!!! LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND!!!
7/17/2016 UPDATE: QUANTITY REMAINING ON HAND: 0
This Aero Precision M4E1 .223 Wylde Complete Rifle is built around their wildly popular Enhanced Series Upper Receiver. This system features a custom integrated upper receiver and handguard system that provides the shooter a light-weight, free-floated, rigid design resulting in superior performance and accuracy.
All Aero Precision complete rifles are assembled by professional gunsmiths and are tested prior to leaving their facility. Buy with confidence when you purchase an Aero Precision Complete Rifle.
SO WHAT'S ALL THIS ABOUT AN ENHANCED UPPER RECEIVER?
Aero Precision's Enhanced Series Upper Receiver - "Enhanced" really means enhanced!
The AR15 weapon system is an ever-evolving and modular system. That weapon system has now been enhanced by the Aero Precision engineering team into the new M4E1 platform. Each enhanced upper receiver is precision machined to demanding specifications and features M4 feed ramps and a unique handguard mounting platform. The rail mounting surface and barrel nut area provide a much stiffer system than a standard receiver, giving you more accuracy out of your rifle. Lightweight by design, stronger through superior engineering, the Enhanced Series delivers monolithic accuracy in a lightweight package and without the limitations inherent with monolithic designs.
Lighter Design, Increased Strength!
The Enhanced Series begins with Aero Precision's all new state-of-the-art forged upper receiver. The M4E1 upper receivers are a one-piece design combining the rail's mounting surface with the upper itself. By machining the rail's mounting surface into the upper itself Aero Precision's engineering team condensed the parts needed to mount a free-floated rail to a mere 8 screws. Since it is of the same forging as the upper not only is it a stronger system but it's also lighter. Strategically placed lightening cuts save weight and allow for more efficient heat dissipation.
- Upper: M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver - Aerospace Grade 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Barrel: 16" .223 Wylde, Mid-Length gas, 1:8 Twist, 416 Stainless Steel, Bead Blasted
- Handguard: 15" Enhanced Series M-LOK Handguard
- Gas System: Low Profile Gas Block and Mid-Length Gas Tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 Cut, 8620 Steel, Phosphate Finish, Properly Staked
- Muzzle Device: Standard A2 Flash Hider
- Lower: Gen 2 Lower Receiver with flared magwell and tension screw
- Lower Parts Kit: Standard AR15 Lower Parts Kit w/ Billet Trigger Guard
- Buffer Kit: Standard Mil-Spec AR15/M4 Buffer Kit
- Stock: Magpul STR Stock
- Grip: Magpul MOE Grip
Ordering from California? Add a Bullet Button to your order and we will install it for free!
***MUST SHIP TO A VALID FEDERAL FIREARMS LICENSEE***
***CALIFORNIA DEALERS MUST ADD CFL***
FFL Terms and Conditions
- Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information AS WELL AS the name, email and a good contact phone number for the FFL dealer you want us to ship your receiver to in the order comment box while checking out. We will obtain the shipping address and other necessary information directly from them.
- If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file or is uncooperative with our request there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 40% restocking fee on all complete rifles returned because of failed background checks and/or orders cancelled after shipment.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.