Aero Precision M5E1 Complete Rifle, 16" .308 CMV Mid-Length Barrel
The Aero Precision M5E1 Complete Rifle with 16" .308 CMV Mid-Length Barrel is built on the popular Enhanced Series receiver set. This system features a custom integrated upper receiver and handguard system that provides the shooter a light-weight, free-floated, rigid design resulting in superior performance and accuracy.
All complete rifles are assembled by our professional gunsmiths and are tested prior to leaving our facility. Buy with confidence when you purchase a Complete Aero Precision rifle.
- Upper: M5E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver
- Barrel: 16" .308 CMV Barrel, Mid-Length, 1:10 Twist, 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium, QPQ Corrosion Resistant
- Handguard: Gen 2 Enhanced Series Free-Float - Keymod
- Gas System: Low Profile Gas Block and Mid-Length Gas Tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 Cut, 8620 Steel, Phosphate Finish, Properly Staked
- Muzzle Device: Standard AR 308 A2 Birdcage Flash Hider
- Lower: Gen 2 Lower Receiver with flared magwell and tension screw
- Lower Parts Kit: Standard .308 Lower Parts Kit
- Buffer Kit: M5 .308 Carbine Buffer Kit
- Stock: Hogue Rubber Overmolded
- Grip: TF Comfort Rubber Overmolded
FFL Instructions, Terms and Conditions (PLEASE READ!!!):
- Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information AS WELL AS the name, email and a good contact phone number for the FFL dealer you want us to ship your receiver to in the SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS box while checking out. We will obtain the shipping address and other necessary information directly from them.
- If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file or is uncooperative with our request there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all lower receivers returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.