Aero Precision Stripped Ambi AR15 Lower Receiver - Anodized Black
Aero Precision's ambidextrous lower receiver is designed to give you full control from either side, resulting in a versatile weapon for any shooter. Whether you are right or left handed, we've got you covered. Complete this receiver with a Norgon Ambi Catch and a Ambidextrous Safety Selector for full bolt, magazine and safety control from either side.
PDQ Ambi-Bolt Release Features:
- Material: Military grade steel
- Coating: Matte black hard-coat anodized Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Allows user to lock the bolt back as well as send the bolt forward
- Made in the USA
Add the following parts for a complete ambi lower:
- Norgon Ambi Catch - Allows user to release the magazine from either side of the receiver
- Battle Arms Development Ambidextrous Safety Selector - Allows user to manipulate the safety from either side of the receiver
- Stripped Ambidextrous Lower Receiver
- PDQ Ambi- Bolt Release
***MUST SHIP TO A VALID FEDERAL FIREARMS LICENSEE***
***CALIFORNIA DEALERS MUST ADD CFL***
FFL Terms and Conditions
- Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information AS WELL AS the name, email and a good contact phone number for the FFL dealer you want us to ship your receiver to in the order comment box while checking out. We will obtain the shipping address and other necessary information directly from them.
- If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file or is uncooperative with our request there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all lower receivers returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.