Aero Precision Stripped Gen II Ambi AR-15 Receiver Set with PDQ Ambi Bolt Release - Magpul FDE
Aero Precision Ambi Lower Receiver
Aero Precision's ambidextrous lower receiver is designed to give you full control from either side, resulting in a versatile weapon for any shooter. Whether you are right or left handed, we've got you covered. Complete this receiver with a Norgon Ambi Catch and a Ambidextrous Safety Selector for full bolt, magazine and safety control from either side.
PDQ Ambi-Bolt Release Features:
- Material: Military grade steel
- Coating: Matte black hard-coat anodized Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Allows user to lock the bolt back as well as send the bolt forward
- Made in the USA
- Stripped Ambidextrous Lower Receiver - Cerakoted Magpul Flat Dark Earth (H-267Q)
- PDQ Ambi- Bolt Release
Aero Precision Upper Receiver
The AR15 Stripped Upper Receiver is one of our most popular products. Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum, this stripped upper is precision machined to mil-spec M16/M4 specifications and features M4 feedramps.
- M4 Feedramps
- .250 takedown pin holes
- Laser engraved T-marks
- Machined from 7075-T6 aluminum forging
- Works with all standard AR-15/M16 components
- Weight: 6.9 oz
- AR 15 Stripped Upper Receiver - Cerakoted Magpul Flat Dark Earth (H-267Q)
FFL Terms and Conditions (PLEASE READ!!!):
- Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- AT CHECKOUT Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information AS WELL AS the name, email and a good contact phone number for the FFL dealer you want us to ship your receiver to in the order comment box. We will obtain the shipping address and other necessary information directly from them.
- If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file or is uncooperative with our request there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 50% restocking fee on all lower receivers returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.