Aero Precision STS GEN II Stripped AR-15 Lower Receiver
The STS (Short Throw Safety) AR-15 Stripped Lower Receiver by Aero Precision is the perfect lower to start your build. Custom designed markings accept short-throw safety selectors while maintaining mil-spec dimensions and correct component interface. Selector markings will work with 45, 60 or 90 degree safety selectors.
STS lowers are marked and milled to accept short-throw safety selectors, but will work with standard selectors as well!
- Stripped AR15 Lower Receiver, STS
- Caliber Marked: MULTI
- Forged Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
- Black Hardcoat Anodized to MIL-A-8625F, Type 3, Class 2
Gen 2 Improvements
- Upper Tension Screw - Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver through the use of a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This provides a tight fit with any standard AR-15 upper receiver.
- Increased Magwell Flare - Allows for easier insertion of magazines and provides a sleeker look.
FFL Terms and Conditions (PLEASE READ!!!):
- Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information AS WELL AS the name, email and a good contact phone number for the FFL dealer you want us to ship your receiver to in the order comment box while checking out. We will obtain the shipping address and other necessary information directly from them.
- If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file or is uncooperative with our request there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all lower receivers returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.