Anderson Complete Enhanced AR-15 Lower Receiver w/ Magpul MOE Stock & Grip - Black - DISCONTINUED
DISCONTINUED 10/19/2017 - NEW SKU: N/A
Anderson's Enhanced AR-15 Complete Lower Receiver is the perfect base for your custom AR-15 rifle build. The Enhanced Complete Lower features a Magpul MOE Grip & Magpul MOE Stock. Our highly skilled gunsmiths do the installation for you and get to shooting faster with confidence that your assembly has been built and inspected to meet our demanding specifications!
- Anderson AM15 Lower Receiver - Anodized Black
- Magpul MOE Stock
- Magpul MOE Grip
- Mil-Spec Lower parts kit
- Mil-Spec Carbine Receiver Extension
- AR-15 carbine buffer and spring
- These parts come completely assembled, inspected and ready to go.
Ordering from California? Add a Magazine Lock to your order and we will install it for free!
***MUST SHIP TO A VALID FEDERAL FIREARMS LICENSEE***
***CALIFORNIA DEALERS MUST ADD CFL***
FFL Terms and Conditions
- Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information AS WELL AS the name, email and a good contact phone number for the FFL dealer you want us to ship your receiver to in the order comment box while checking out. We will obtain the shipping address and other necessary information directly from them.
- If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file or is uncooperative with our request there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all lower receivers returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.