Aero Precision M5 (.308) Enhanced Complete Lower Receiver w/ Magpul MOE & STR - FDE Cerakote
Aero Precision's M5 .308 Complete Lower Receiver is the perfect base for your custom big-bore AR rifle. This enhanced complete lower receiver includes Magpul MOE Grip and STR Stock. Save when you buy it complete and let our specialist do the installation for you!
- Works with standard DPMS 308 components and magazines
- Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- Bolt catch is threaded for a screw pin (no roll pin needed)
- Integrated trigger guard
- Selector markings will work with 45, 60 or 90 degree safety selectors
- Accepts Battle Arms Development short throw safety selectors, but will work with any standard selector
- No gap with aftermarket pistol grips
- M5 Lower Receiver - Magpul FDE Cerakote
- Magpul STR Stock
- Magpul MOE Grip
- Lower parts kit
- Receiver extension
- .308 carbine buffer and spring
- These parts are installed
FFL Terms and Conditions (PLEASE READ!!!):
FFL Terms and Conditions
- Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information AS WELL AS the name, email and a good contact phone number for the FFL dealer you want us to ship your receiver to in the order comment box while checking out. We will obtain the shipping address and other necessary information directly from them.
- If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file or is uncooperative with our request there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all lower receivers returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.