AR-15 A4 Semi-Auto M16 Special Purpose Rifle Clone - Limited Edition
Limited Edition Model AR-15 A4 semi-automatic rifle chambered for .223 / 5.56 (Wylde) with 20" barrel. This model has a black/gray A2-style stock, black A2-style handguards and all metal components finished in black. It comes with a detachable carry handle and a steel USGI 30-round magazine.
This AR-15 A4 offers many standard and new features that gun owners will enjoy. The perfect gift for veterans or anyone else wanting to experience the look, feel and performance of a U. S. military standard issue M16 in a semi-auto format.
- Matched Anderson Rifles Upper & Lower Receiver Set - Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum to Exact Mil-Spec Dimensions - Hard Coat Anodized (Black) Type III Class II to MIL-A-8625
- 20-inch 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Barrel, HBAR profile, Rifle Gas System, Button-broached,1:9 RH Twist
- Colt Rifle Length Mil-Spec A2 Handguards with Aluminum Heat Shield
- Colt Mil-Spec Stock Assembly - Dark Gray/Black
- Nitride Enhanced Mil-Spec Lower Parts Kit
- Ground Zero Precision Dead Bolt +P Premium Full-Mass Bolt Carrier Group - Carrier: 8620 Steel, Black Phosphate finish, Chrome Lined, Magnetic Particle Inspected, High Pressure Tested - No Logo, Bolt: 158 Carpenter Steel, Magnetic Particle Inspected, High Pressure Tested, Black Phosphate Finish, Gas Key: 4041 Steel, Grade 8 Fasteners, Staked to Mil-Spec
- Mil-Spec A2 Steel Flash Hider & Crush Washer - Salt Bath QPQ Nitride Finish
- Correct Height Railed Gas Block
- Weight: 7.8 lbs.
- Overall Length: 39.5 inches
- Barrel Length: 20 inches
- Removable A2 Carry Handle with Built-In Rear Sight
- Includes Mil-Spec Steel USGI 30 Round Magazine
FFL Instructions, Terms and Conditions (PLEASE READ!!!):
- Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information AS WELL AS the name, email and a good contact phone number for the FFL dealer you want us to ship your receiver to in the SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS box while checking out. We will obtain the shipping address and other necessary information directly from them.
- If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file or is uncooperative with our request there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all lower receivers returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.