Dead Bolt GEN II +P Premium AR-15 / M16 Bolt Carrier Group - 7.62X39
This complete 7.62x39 AR15 bolt carrier group is precision CNC machined from 8620 tool steel (carrier) and 158 Carpenter steel (bolt) and magnetic particle inspected and high pressure tested. The 4140 steel gas key is of standard diameter designed to fit gas tubes with an outer diameter of .172" to .179". This bolt carrier group has been tested by the US Army and fits standard AR15/M4s.
A phosphate finish and chrome lining to military specifications increases durability, strength and service life while reducing clean up time and the amount of dust and grime grabbing oil needed to keep your rifle or pistol running at peak performance time after time for years to come.
This second generation features a more robust design which better balances the overall weight and durability while greatly reducing surface to surface friction allowing your weapon to run smoother and cooler.
This complete bolt carrier group is a perfect upgrade for any AR15 or M16 platform 7.62X39 pistol or rifle and is completely legal in all 50 states.
Assembly, Materials and Specifications:
- Mil-Spec 8620 Tool Steel Carrier - M16 Profile with shrouded firing pin.
- Carrier Finish Inside and Outside: Phosphate to 188.8.131.52 Mil-Std 171
- Carrier Bore: Hard Chrome to 184.108.40.206 Mil-Std 171
- Mil-Spec Tool Steel Carrier Gas Key
- Gas Key Finish Inside and Outside: Phosphate to 220.127.116.11 Mil-Std 171
- Gas Key Bore: Hard Chrome to 18.104.22.168 Mil-Std 171
- Gas Key Attachment: Grade 8 Hardware, Properly Staked to Mil-Spec (22.214.171.124 MIL-R-63997B(AR))
- Bolt Material: Carpenter No. 158® Steel - Precision CNC Machined
- Bolt Finish Inside & Outside - Durable Salt Bath QPQ Black Nitride
- Bolt Firing Pin Bore Finish: Hard Chrome to 126.96.36.199 Mil-Std 171
- Bolt Hardening Technique: Shot Peened to most current military specification
- Bolt Testing and Inspection: High Pressure Tested (HPT) and Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI)
- Extractor Material: 4340 Aircraft Grade Steel
- Extractor Hardening Technique: Shot Peened to most current military specification, Heat Treated to RC 48-53
- Extractor Finish: Phosphate to 188.8.131.52 Mil-Std 171
- Firing Pin Material: AISI 8740 Steel
- Firing Pin Finish: Hard Chrome to 184.108.40.206 Mil-Std 171
- Cam Pin Material: 4340 Aircraft Grade Steel
- Cam Pin Finish: Hard Chrome to 220.127.116.11 Mil-Std 171
- Firing Pin Retaining Pin Material: Hardened Spring Steel
- Firing Pin Retaining Pin Finish: Phosphate to 18.104.22.168 Mil-Std 171