Dead Bolt GEN II +P Premium AR-15 / M16 Bolt Carrier Group - RETURNED / BLEMISHED
BLEMISHED, CLEARANCE AND CLOSEOUT ITEMS!!! SALE PRICE VALID UNTIL SOLD OUT!!! NO DISCOUNT CODES ACCEPTED ON BLEMISHED, CLEARANCE OR CLOSEOUT ITEMS. ORDERS PLACED WITH DISCOUNT CODES APPLIED WILL BE CANCELLED AND REFUNDED.
Blem / Returned Bolt Carrier Groups have rub marks, slight (very small) blemishes in their phosphate finish or may have the logo mis-aligned. They are otherwise inspected and completely functional.
This item is sold on an as-is basis and no returns will be accepted.
A phosphate finish and chrome lining to military specifications increases durability, strength and service life while reducing clean up time and the amount of dust and grime grabbing oil needed to keep your rifle or pistol running at peak performance time after time for years to come.
This second generation features a more robust design which better balances the overall weight and durability while greatly reducing surface to surface friction allowing your weapon to run smoother and cooler.
This complete bolt carrier group is a perfect upgrade for any AR15 or M16 platform .223 / 5.56 or 300 Blackout pistol or rifle and is completely legal in all 50 states.
Assembly, Materials and Specifications:
- Mil-Spec 8620 Tool Steel Carrier - M16 Profile with shrouded firing pin.
- Carrier Finish Inside and Outside: Phosphate to 220.127.116.11 Mil-Std 171
- Carrier Bore: Hard Chrome to 18.104.22.168 Mil-Std 171
- Mil-Spec Tool Steel Carrier Gas Key
- Gas Key Finish Inside and Outside: Phosphate to 22.214.171.124 Mil-Std 171
- Gas Key Bore: Hard Chrome to 126.96.36.199 Mil-Std 171
- Gas Key Attachment: Grade 8 Hardware, Properly Staked to Mil-Spec (188.8.131.52 MIL-R-63997B(AR))
- Bolt Material: Carpenter No. 158® Steel - Precision CNC Machined
- Bolt Finish Inside and Outside: Phosphate to 184.108.40.206 Mil-Std 171
- Bolt Firing Pin Bore Finish: Hard Chrome to 220.127.116.11 Mil-Std 171
- Bolt Hardening Technique: Shot Peened to most current military specification
- Bolt Testing and Inspection: High Pressure Tested (HPT) and Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI)
- Extractor Material: 4340 Aircraft Grade Steel
- Extractor Hardening Technique: Shot Peened to most current military specification, Heat Treated to RC 48-53
- Extractor Finish: Phosphate to 18.104.22.168 Mil-Std 171
- Firing Pin Material: AISI 8740 Steel
- Firing Pin Finish: Hard Chrome to 22.214.171.124 Mil-Std 171
- Cam Pin Material: 4340 Aircraft Grade Steel
- Cam Pin Finish: Hard Chrome to 126.96.36.199 Mil-Std 171
- Firing Pin Retaining Pin Material: Hardened Spring Steel
- Firing Pin Retaining Pin Finish: Phosphate to 188.8.131.52 Mil-Std 171