AR-15 6-Position Carbine Buffer Tube - Mil-Spec
Our AR-15 carbine buffer tube is precision machined on the latest CNC machinery from a 7075-T6 billet aerospace grade aluminum blank and finished with rugged matte black Mil-Spec Type III Class II anodizing. Throughout the manufacturing process tolerances are very tightly controlled so that the end product is a perfect fit with your receiver leaving zero gap between components while allowing zero play or wobble.
This listing is for the carbine buffer tube only. Buffer, buffer spring, end plate and castle nut sold separately.
The Ground Zero Precision AR-15 Carbine Buffer Tube Includes:
- 7075-T6 Carbine Buffer Tube (Mil-Spec Dimensions) - Hard Coat Anodized Black to Mil-Spec Type III Class II (MIL-A-8625 Rev. F)
- Precision CNC machined to fit all MIL-Spec carbine buffers and springs.
- Precision CNC cut lower slot to accept all Mil-Spec end plates and most after-market sling mounting accessories.
- Overall length of tube: 7.25"
- Overall diameter of tube: 1.148"
- Diameter of threads: 1.185"
- Proudly made by Americans in Texas, U.S.A.
Recommended tools for assembly (not included):
This buffer extension has no numeric markings on top of buffer tube. This buffer extension is designed and manufactured to U.S. military specifications. A commercial dimension stock will fit this buffer tube but will not fit as tightly as will one built to military dimensional specifications. Click Here to learn the difference between Mil-spec and Commercial dimension buffer tubes.