AR15 Lower Receiver Parts Kit 6 with VELOCITY 3 lb Drop-In Trigger
This lower receiver parts kit comes with everything you need to build and complete your stripped AR-15 lower receiver. All parts are made in the U.S.A. to meet or exceed standard military specifications. Kit includes a premium 3 lb drop-in trigger by Velocity Triggers.
This kit includes all of the following:
- 3 lb Velocity Drop-in Trigger
- A2 Style Pistol Grip with Checkering, Deeply Grooved Back Strap and Finger Ledge
- Flat Mil-Spec Trigger Guard
- Steel Trigger Guard Roll Pin/Coil
- Steel Takedown Pin - Nitride Finish
- Steel Pivot Pin - Nitride Finish
- Takedown/Pivot Pin Detent X2
- Takedown/Pivot Pin Detent Spring X2
- Steel Selector/Safety Switch - Nitride Finish
- Selector/Safety Detent
- Selector/Safety Detent Spring
- Buffer Retaining Detent - Nitride Finish
- Buffer Retaining Detent Spring
- Steel Bolt Release - Nitride Finish
- Steel Bolt Release Plunger - Nitride Finish
- Bolt Release Plunger Spring
- Steel Bolt Release Roll Pin/Coil
- Steel Magazine Catch - Nitride Finish
- Magazine Catch Spring
- Steel Magazine Release Button - Nitride Finish
Why the Velocity Trigger Upgrade?
Stated simply, the Velocity Trigger makes your AR feel like a true bolt-action sniper rifle. The trigger group comes as a single pre-assembled unit designed to install quickly and easily into any AR lower receiver with no Gunsmithing required. Velocity Triggers are precision engineered to give to you the highest in quality and deliver every shot as if your life depended on it.
- Every single Velocity Trigger is 100% Made in America
- EDM wire technology and All Tool Steel are used to precision manufacture the trigger, hammer and disconnect
- They are heat-treated to give you an exceptional lifetime of service
- The Hammer and Disconnect are treated with NP3 by Robar to give you the super smooth feel you expect from a high quality trigger.
- The trigger is black oxide then hand polished to create the smoothness you desire from an exceptional trigger
- The housing for the trigger assembly is machined from 6061 T-6 billet aluminum and hard coat anodized.
About Velocity Triggers:
Velocity Triggers is based in Phoenix, AZ. Tom Vehr, owner and operator, has over 30 years of experience designing, manufacturing, and assembling triggers.
Tom spent 14 years at Timney Triggers running all aspects of production including design, set-up, tooling, testing, and scheduling.
In 1995 Knight Rifles hired Tom to direct their trigger manufacturing. Over the course of 13 years at Knight Rifles, Tom produced close to 500,000 trigger assemblies as well as other parts.
In 2008 Tom started Vehr Manufacturing, parent company to Velocity Triggers. Vehr Manufacturing continues to produce triggers for Knight Rifles along with doing other job shop work.