Rise Armament RA-201 Gen I Striker Billet AR-15 Lower Receiver - SALE!!!
ON SALE! NO ORDER LIMIT! - FREE SHIPPING
Designed and engineered for shooters who refuse to settle for anything but the best. Precision CNC machined from aerospace grade 7075 T-6 aluminum, the RISE Armament Striker Billet AR-15 lower receiver has a sleek, streamlined design that emphasizes form as much as function.
- Precision CNC machined from 7075-T6 billet aluminum
- Multi caliber marking
- Mil-spec component compatible
Includes upper tension screw
- MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2, hard anodized flat black finish
- Manufactured in RISE Armament’s Oklahoma facility according to strict AS9100 aerospace requirements, which are more stringent than standard gun manufacturing requirements
- Backed by RISE Armament’s 100% product guarantee and lifetime manufacturing warranty
- Designed and made 100% in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, U.S.A.
FFL Terms and Conditions
- Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information AS WELL AS the name, email and a good contact phone number for the FFL dealer you want us to ship your receiver to in the order comment box while checking out. We will obtain the shipping address and other necessary information directly from them.
- If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file or is uncooperative with our request there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all lower receivers returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.