AR-15 Pistol Buffer Tube Assembly Kit - Black
If you're ready to try a short barreled upper on an "Other" AR-15 lower without any hassle a pistol buffer tube is a great way to go. This tube is precision machined on the latest CNC machinery from a 7075-T6 billet aerospace aluminum blank and finished with rugged matte black Mil-Spec Type III Class II anodizing. Throughout the manufacturing process tolerances are very tightly controlled so that the end product is a perfect fit with your receiver leaving zero gap between components while allowing zero play or wobble.
Our AR-15 Pistol Buffer Tube features a comfortable foam pad made from NPVC, also known as NBR or Nitrile. We chose this foam product for our pistol buffer tubes because of its resistance to oils / solvents, abrasion resistance and high tensile strength. NVPC is a very stable organic compound where the functional unit is a Carbon atom bonded to a Nitrogen atom with a triple bond. Typically the main causes of rubber break down are ozone and UV light. Our NPVC foam utilizes anti-degradants in its formulation to improve the resistance to the effects of ozone and UV light. These NPVC foam sleeves have great resistance against compression set (memory) when within a temperature range of of -20F to +220F.
The Ground Zero Precision AR-15 Pistol Buffer Tube Assembly Kit Includes:
- 7075-T6 Buffer Tube - Hard Coat Anodized Black to Mil-Spec Type III Class II (MIL-A-8625 Rev. F)
- Mil-Spec End Plate - Gun Quality Steel with Mil-Spec Phosphate Finish (MIL-DTL-16232 Rev. G)
- Mil-Spec Castle Nut
- Carbine AR-15 Buffer
- Slick-Kote™ Carbine AR-15 Spring
- 1 Foam Rest Pad - One pre-installed (shrink method)
Other Detailed Specifications:
- Precision CNC machined to fit all MIL-Spec carbine buffers and springs.
- Precision CNC cut lower slot to accept all Mil-Spec end plates and most after-market sling mounting accessories.
- Overall length of tube: 7 3/8"
- Overall diameter of tube: 1.25"
- Proudly made by Americans in Texas, U.S.A.
---This Assembly Kit Is Intended For AR-15 Pistols Only---
*** AR-15 & AR-10 PISTOLS ARE NOT LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA***
Recommended tools for assembly (not included):