DIY 7.5" Stainless 300 Blackout AR-15 Pistol Project Kit (2B7S)
Building your own custom 300 Blackout AR-15 Pistol is a snap when you have all of the right parts. It's even easier when someone has already done the legwork to source all of the components, made sure they are of the highest quality and fit and then put them all into a nice little package for you and it's a complete no-brainer when they do all of that and then offer it to you at a price you cannot beat if you tried putting it all together yourself.
Well that's exactly what we have done you're going to love it!
Just add your stripped lower receiver and free float rail of choice and you're ready to go.
This project kit includes all of the following high-quality parts:
- 7.5"Heavy Profile 300 Blackout Chambered, 1:7 Twist Pistol Barrel, 416R Stainless Steel, Heat Treated to RC 28-32 Hardness, and Stress Relieved
- Ground Zero Precision 7075 T-6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum Stripped Upper Receiver, Hard Coat Anodized (Black) to MIL-A-8625
- Ground Zero Precision Dead Bolt Gen II +P Premium Full-Mass Bolt Carrier Group - Slick Black Phosphate, Chrome Lined, Magnetic Particle Inspected, High Pressure Tested - No Logo
- 4140 Steel Micro Low Profile Gas Block with Roll Pin - .750 Inner Diameter, Heat Treated and Stress Releived - Black Phosphate
- Seamless Stainless Pistol Length Gas Tube with Roll Pin
- A2 "Birdcage" 5/8 X 24 Flash Hider with Crush Washer - Salt Bath QPQ Nitride Finish
- Mil-Spec Charging Handle - 7075 T-6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum, Hard Coat Anodized (Black) to MIL-A-8625
- Mil-Spec Dust Cover Door Assembly with Pin, C-Clip and Spring
- Mil-Spec Target Forward Assist with Spring and Roll Pin
- Complete Nitride Enhanced Mil-Spec Lower Parts Kit
- Precision CNC Machined Aerospace Grade 7075 T6 Aluminum AR15 Pistol Buffer Tube - Type III Class II Hard Coat Anodized - Matte Black with Comfortable High Density Foam Wrap
- "Slick Kote"(TM) Carbine Buffer Spring
- 3 oz Carbine Buffer - Anodized Black
- Mil-Spec Castle (Locking) Nut - Black Phosphate
- Mil-Spec End Plate - Black Phosphate
Recommended tools for assembly (not included):