DIY 9" Ballistic Advantage 300 Blackout AR-15 Pistol Project Kit (2BA9) - FREE SHIPPING
Building your own custom 300 Blackout AR-15 Pistol is a snap when you have all of the right parts. It's even easier when someone has already done the legwork to source all of the components, made sure they are of the highest quality and fit and then put them all into a nice little package for you and it's a complete no-brainer when they do all of that and then offer it to you at a price you cannot beat if you tried putting it all together yourself.
Well that's exactly what we have done you're going to love it!
Just add your stripped lower receiver and free float rail of choice and you're ready to go.
This project kit includes all of the following high-quality parts:
- Ballistic Advantage 300 Blackout chambered 9 inch Modern Series Barrel machined from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with a QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish and QPQ coated M4 feed ramp extension. - SEE BELOW FOR COMPLETE AND DETAILED BARREL SPECS AND ACCURACY GUARANTEE
- Ground Zero Precision 7075 T-6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum Stripped Upper Receiver, Hard Coat Anodized (Black) to MIL-A-8625
- Ground Zero Precision Dead Bolt Gen II +P Premium Full-Mass Bolt Carrier Group - Slick Black Phosphate, Chrome Lined, Magnetic Particle Inspected, High Pressure Tested - No Logo
- 4140 Steel Micro Low Profile Gas Block with Roll Pin - .750 Inner Diameter, Heat Treated and Stress Releived - Black Phosphate
- Seamless Stainless Pistol Length Gas Tube with Roll Pin
- A2 "Birdcage" 5/8 X 24 Flash Hider with Crush Washer - Salt Bath QPQ Nitride Finish
- Mil-Spec Charging Handle - 7075 T-6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum, Hard Coat Anodized (Black) to MIL-A-8625
- Mil-Spec Dust Cover Door Assembly with Pin, C-Clip and Spring
- Mil-Spec Target Forward Assist with Spring and Roll Pin
- Complete Nitride Enhanced Mil-Spec Lower Parts Kit
- Precision CNC Machined Aerospace Grade 7075 T6 Aluminum AR15 Pistol Buffer Tube - Type III Class II Hard Coat Anodized - Matte Black with Comfortable High Density Foam Wrap
- "Slick Kote"(TM) Carbine Buffer Spring
- 3 oz Carbine Buffer - Anodized Black
- Mil-Spec Castle (Locking) Nut - Black Phosphate
- Mil-Spec End Plate - Black Phosphate
BALLISTIC ADVANTAGE BARREL DETAILS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
|Material||4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium|
|Finish||QPQ Corrosion Resistant|
|Gas System Length||Pistol|
|Gas Block Journal||.750"|
|Twist Rate||1:7 inches (Button Rifled)|
BALLISTIC ADVANTAGE ACCURACY GUARANTEE:
Guaranteed to Perform
Ballistic Advantage is committed to providing products that meet, or exceed, the expectations the most discerning of shooters and solidly stand behind that commitment. From the moment you unwrap your new Ballistic Advantage barrel, as you configure it with your receivers and handguards, and as you fire it on the range or in the field, we want you to experience the unique elegance and uncompromising quality that we craft into every one of our barrels.
We also stand behind our commitment to performance. EVERY SINGLE Ballistic Advantage barrel is guaranteed to give sub Minute of Angle (MOA) accuracy with match grade ammunition.(1)
If you are not completely satisfied with the form, finish, and fit of any Ballistic Advantage barrel, please call one of the highly knowledgeable Ballistic Advantage customer service reps at 407-739-7664 to discuss your concerns. If you find your BA barrel is not performing at the high standard of sub MOA accuracy, please first consult our "Troubleshooting Guide" . If you need further assistance give us a call at 407-739-7664. Typically Ballistic Advantage's armorers are able to resolve any issues over the phone. If your issue cannot be resolved by phone you WILL be asked to send the barrel to Ballistic Advantage for inspection (2). Ballistic Advantage will either correct the problem, replace the barrel, or if the customer prefers, will reimburse the purchase price of the barrel.
(1) We define sub MOA as a group size of 1 inch or under at 100 yards with a 3 shot magazine fed group, or 5 shot single loaded group.
(2) You, the customer shall be responsible for the initial return shipping costs of the barrel. If any defects are found, Ballistic Advantage will reimburse the shipping costs and either replace or refund the original purchase price of the barrel.
Recommended tools for assembly (not included):