DIY 7.5" Stainless .223 / 5.56 AR-15 Pistol Project Kit with 7" P1812 KEYMOD Free-Float Handguard (6S)
Building your own custom free-floated.223 / 5.56 AR-15 Pistol is a snap when you have all of the right parts. It's even easier when someone has already done the legwork to source all of the components, made sure they are of the highest quality and fit and then put them all into a nice little package for you and it's a complete no-brainer when they do all of that and then offer it to you at a price you cannot beat if you tried putting it all together yourself.
Well that's exactly what we have done you're going to love it!
Just add your stripped lower receiver and free float rail of choice and you're ready to go.
This project kit includes all of the following high-quality parts:
- 7.5" 416R Stainless Steel, Govt. Profile .223 / 5.56 Chambered, 1:7 Twist Pistol Barrel
- Ground Zero Precision Dead Bolt Gen II +P Premium Full-Mass Bolt Carrier Group - Slick Black Phosphate, Chrome Lined, Magnetic Particle Inspected, High Pressure Tested - No Logo
- Ground Zero Precision 7075 T-6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum Stripped Upper Receiver, Hard Coat Anodized (Black) to MIL-A-8625
- 7" Trinity Force P1812 KEYMOD Free Float Hand Guard with Barrel nut - 7075 T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum, Hard Coat Anodized (Matte Black) to Mil-A-8625 - Includes two low profile picitinny Keymod Rail Sections
- Ground Zero Precision Mod 1 .750 Stainless Steel Micro Gas Block - Parkerized Black Finish
- Seamless Stainless Pistol Length Gas Tube with Roll Pin
- A2 "Birdcage" 1/2 X 28 Flash Hider with Crush Washer - Salt Bath QPQ Nitride Finish
- Mil-Spec Charging Handle - 7075 T-6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum, Hard Coat Anodized (Black) to MIL-A-8625
- Mil-Spec Dust Cover Door Assembly with Pin, C-Clip and Spring
- Mil-Spec Target Forward Assist with Spring and Roll Pin
- Complete Nitride Enhanced Mil-Spec Lower Parts Kit
- Pistol Buffer Tube with Comfortable High Density Foam Wrap
- "Slick Kote" Carbine Buffer Spring
- 3 oz Carbine Buffer
- Mil-Spec Castle Nut
- Mil-Spec End Plate
Recommended tools for assembly (not included):