16" .223 / 5.56 Complete AR15 Upper Receiver with 15" Tac-Hunter Keymod Free-Float Handguard - FREE SHIPPING
Strong, Reliable, Rock Solid Performance. Shot after shot. Built for duty under the most extreme conditions with zero corners cut. With it's beautiful black phosphate finish light contour series .223 / 5.56 NATO barrel nestled under our 15" Tac-Hunter Mod 2 KEYMOD modular rail this complete upper receiver a sight to behold. Form meets function. A true beast veiled in beauty. With the push of two pins you can convert your boring, ho-hum rifle into a true tack driving masterpiece capable firing both .223 and 5.56 ammunition without losing accuracy between calibers.
Each complete upper receiver sold by Ground Zero Precision is assembled by one of our certified AR15 technicians to our rigorous specifications, range tested for functionality and accuracy and comes ready to pop onto your lower receiver and go. Please understand that these are built to order and must pass inspection and the range test before they ship. This takes time so please allow up to two weeks from order to shipment.Components and Specifications:
Ground Zero Precision's Premium .223 / 5.56 "Wylde" chambered 16 inch Light Contour Series Barrel is precision CNC machined from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with a durable, corrosion resistant Black phosphate Finish with polished M4 feed ramp extensions for easy and reliable feeding of multiple ammunition types and brands. Carbine length gas system.
|Material||4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium|
|Profile||Modern / HBAR|
|Gas System Length||Carbine|
|Gas Block Journal||.750"|
|Muzzle||1/2 X 28 Threaded|
Bolt Carrier Group:
Ground Zero Precision's Premium Full-Mass Bolt Carrier Group is spec’d, designed and manufactured to meet even the most demanding of environments and scenarios.
A phosphate finish and chrome lining to military specifications increases durability, strength and service life while reducing clean up time and the amount of dust and grime grabbing oil needed to keep your rifle or pistol running at peak performance time after time for years to come.
The Radiused Angle Cut Design balances the overall weight while greatly reducing surface to surface friction allowing your weapon to run smoother and cooler.
This complete bolt carrier group is a perfect upgrade for any AR15 or M16 platform .223 / 5.56 or 300 Blackout pistol or rifle and is completely legal in all 50 states.
Bolt Carrier Group Assembly, Materials and Specifications-
- Mil-Spec 8620 Tool Steel Carrier - M16 Profile with shrouded firing pin.
- Carrier Finish Inside and Outside: Phosphate to 126.96.36.199 Mil-Std 171
- Carrier Bore: Hard Chrome to 188.8.131.52 Mil-Std 171
- Mil-Spec Tool Steel Carrier Gas Key
- Gas Key Finish Inside and Outside: Phosphate to 184.108.40.206 Mil-Std 171
- Gas Key Bore: Hard Chrome to 220.127.116.11 Mil-Std 171
- Gas Key Attachment: Grade 8 Hardware, Properly Staked to Mil-Spec (18.104.22.168 MIL-R-63997B(AR))
- Bolt Material: Carpenter No. 158® Steel - Precision CNC Machined
- Bolt Finish Inside and Outside: Phosphate to 22.214.171.124 Mil-Std 171
- Bolt Firing Pin Bore Finish: Hard Chrome to 126.96.36.199 Mil-Std 171
- Bolt Hardening Technique: Shot Peened to most current military specification
- Bolt Testing and Inspection: High Pressure Tested (HPT) and Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI)
- Extractor Material: 4340 Aircraft Grade Steel
- Extractor Hardening Technique: Shot Peened to most current military specification, Heat Treated to RC 48-53
- Extractor Finish: Phosphate to 188.8.131.52 Mil-Std 171
- Firing Pin Material: AISI 8740 Steel
- Firing Pin Finish: Hard Chrome to 184.108.40.206 Mil-Std 171
- Cam Pin Material: 4340 Aircraft Grade Steel
- Cam Pin Finish: Hard Chrome to 220.127.116.11 Mil-Std 171
- Firing Pin Retaining Pin Material: Hardened Spring Steel
- Firing Pin Retaining Pin Finish: Phosphate to 18.104.22.168 Mil-Std 171
Ground Zero Precision upper receivers are manufactured for us in the United States by a major military and NASA contract to U. S. Military Specification. Forged from 7075 T-6 Aluminum and hard coat type III class III anodized in matte black for durability and reliability in the most extreme of environments.
Upper Receiver Materials and Specifications:
- Manufactured to U. S. Mil-Spec
- Forged 7075 T-6 Aluminum
- M-4 Upper Receiver with M-4 Feed Ramps
- 1913 Picatinny Rail Flat Top
- Multi-Caliber Capable
- Hard Coat Anodize Type III Class II
- Matte Black Finish
- Mil-Spec Ejection Port Cover
- Mil-Spec Ejection Port Hinge Pin
- MIl-Spec Ejection Port Hinge Pin C-clip
- Mil-Spec Ejection Port Spring
- MIl-Spec "Target" Forward Assist - QPQ Nitride Finish
- Mil-Spec Forward Assist Spring
- Mil-Spec AR15 Charging Handle - 7075 T6 Aluminum - Hard Coat Anodized
- 1/2 X 28 "Bird Cage" Flash Suppressor - QPQ Nitride Finish
- Seamless Stainless Steel Carbine Length Gas Tube
- Stainless Steel .750 Ultra-Low Profile Gas Block - Natural Stainless Finish