DIY 16" Ballistic Advantage 300 Blackout Upper Receiver Project Kit (16BA1) - FREE SHIPPING
Building your own 16" 300 Blackout AR-15 Upper Receiver is a snap when you have all of the right parts. It's even easier when someone has already done the legwork to source all of the components, made sure they are of the highest quality and fit and then put them all into a nice little package for you and it's a complete no-brainer when they do all of that and then offer it to you at a price you cannot beat if you tried putting it all together yourself AND THEN offering to ship it all to you FOR FREE!
Well that's exactly what we have done and we guarantee you're going to like it!
Just add the hand guard of your choice and you're ready to rock and roll!
This build kit includes all of the following high-quality parts:
- Ballistic Advantage 16" Modern Profile 300 Blackout Barrel - QPQ Nitride Finish - Pistol Gas
- Ground Zero Precision Dead Bolt +P Premium Full-Mass Bolt Carrier Group - Slick Black Phosphate, Chrome Lined, Magnetic Particle Inspected, High Pressure Tested
- Ground Zero Precision 7075 T-6 Aluminum Stripped Upper Receiver
- Ground Zero Precision Mod 1 Steel .750 Micro Gas Block
- Seamless Stainless Pistol Length Gas Tube with Roll Pin
- A2 "Birdcage" 5/8-24 Flash Hider with Crush Washer
- Mil-Spec 7075 T-6 Aluminum Charging Handle
- Mil-Spec Dust Cover Door Assembly with Pin, C-Clip and Spring
- Mil-Spec Target Forward Assist with Spring and Roll Pin
Recommended tools for assembly (not included):
- Armorer's Wrench
- Small Rubber Mallet
- Roll Pin Punch Set
- Upper Receiver Vise Block
- Needle Nosed Pliers