DIY 16" Ballistic Advantage 300 Blackout Upper Receiver Project Kit (16BA2)
Building your own 16" 300 Blackout AR-15 Upper Receiver is a snap when you have all of the right parts. It's even easier when someone has already done the legwork to source all of the components, made sure they are of the highest quality and fit and then put them all into a nice little package for you and it's a complete no-brainer when they do all of that and then offer it to you at a price you cannot beat if you tried putting it all together yourself AND THEN offering to ship it all to you FOR FREE!
Well that's exactly what we have done and you're going to like it!
Includes a 10" TAC-HUNTER Gen 2 Mod 1 KEYMOD Free-Float Handguard, Barrel Nut and Mounting Hardware!
This build kit includes all of the following high-quality parts:
- Ballistic Advantage 16" Modern Profile 300 Blackout Barrel - Salt Bath QPQ Nitride Finish, Pistol Gas, Precision CNC machined gun quality 4150 steel, heat treated to RC 28-32 and stress relieved, .750" gas block diameter
- Ground Zero Precision Dead Bolt +P Premium Full-Mass Bolt Carrier Group - Slick Black Phosphate, Chrome Lined, Magnetic Particle Inspected, High Pressure Tested
- Ground Zero Precision 7075 T-6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum Stripped AR15 Upper Receiver - Hard Coat Anodized Black to MIL-A-8625
- 10" GZP-TAC-HUNTER-10 Gen 2 Mod 1 KEYMOD Free Float Hand Guard with Barrel nut
- Ground Zero Precision Mod 1 Stainless Steel .750 Micro Gas Block - Natural Stainless Finish
- Seamless Stainless Pistol Length Gas Tube with Roll Pin
- A2 "Birdcage" 5/8-24 Flash Hider with Crush Washer - Salt Bath QPQ Nitride Finish
- Mil-Spec 7075 T-6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum Charging Handle - Hard Coat Anodized Black to MIL-A-8625
- Mil-Spec Dust Cover Door Assembly with Pin, C-Clip and Spring
- Mil-Spec Target Forward Assist with Spring and Roll Pin
Recommended tools for assembly (not included):
- Armorer's Wrench
- Small Rubber Mallet
- Roll Pin Punch Set
- Bench Vise
- Upper Receiver Vise Block
- Needle Nosed Pliers